Progress

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  princeofsin 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Midwife
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I just want to start off & say hi & thank you to all who have posted your info has helped me out a lot.
    I believe I got candida back in 2001-2002 through a yeast infection. I noticed symptoms such as a foul odor coming from my nether regions
    & had a dull pain slowly creep from both sides of my groin to my lower intestines & then my lower back & that’s when the nightmare started. I started to feel a tightness in my neck & noticed if i drank alcohol or ate candy it became worse. I thought this was some kind of std so I went to several doctors who told me I was in great health & I needed to improve my hygiene.
    I then spoke to a nutritionist (back in 2010)who referred me to this site & rather than slowly take this on I cut out all sugars & carbs cold turkey for 2 yrs. to weaken it to the point where antifungals & fluconazole would do something. So I’ve been eating liquified broccoli, kale, mustard greens, spinach,cauliflower chicken & fish & i’ve seen some improvement. I just started rotating antifungals about 2months ago but since the infection was so severe it didnt really do anything.I decided to get a prescription for fluconozale 100mg & when I took it I immediately felt a positive reaction. I could actually feel parts of my stomach again & my neck began to loosen up (felt like someone loosening their grip from my neck) but now when I eat the sockeye salmon,organic grass fed chicken or any greens with very low sugar( spinach is a prime example) I feel old symptoms rise back. Is there anything you guys see I’m doing wrong & what prescription can I take to eradicate this.

Midwife
    Replies: 1

Also I apologize about my sn I’ m typing on an iPad & I didn’t pay attention to what it actually put
    I’m a 31 yr.old straight male.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

when I eat the sockeye salmon, organic grass fed chicken or any greens with very low sugar (spinach is a prime example) I feel old symptoms rise back.

I imagine your problems are coming from the chicken and salmon and not so much the green vegetables. The animal protein releases ammonia every time you eat it when the protein breaks down in your body. Ammonia is a benefit to the survival and growth of the Candida; this is why your Candida symptoms return. I have a stricter version of a Candida diet available that most of the forum members follow; if you’re interested in following it, just let me know.

Is there anything you guys see I’m doing wrong & what prescription can I take to eradicate this.

A prescription antifungal can’t cure a Candida infestation any more than the diet and a natural antifungal will; there’s plenty of research and proof from those who have tried them to prove that. I cured my own infestation with the diet, natural antifungals, kefir, and strong probiotics without ever consulting a doctor or naturopathic.

Able

princeofsin
    Replies: 224

I would completely avoid any type of meat.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Progress’ is closed to new replies.