Probotic question Able or Raster?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Probotic question Able or Raster?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

I looked up these proboticis that is suggested (Mega Food and the other one I cant remember the name right now) but I did not see that they are delayed released capsule which means that stomach acid can destroy the probiotics before it get to the intestine. Also do these probotics have potency until consumptions?

Why are these products better than renew life? I know you guys have your reasoning, I just trying to understand. 😀 These are just question I need answers to before buying my next brand of probotics. Thank you again for responses.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Lauren wrote: I did not see that they are delayed released capsule which means that stomach acid can destroy the probiotics before it gets to the intestine.

Beneficial bacteria are acidic in nature, that’s how they’re able to destroy the Candida albicans fungi.

Quote: I looked up these probiotics that is suggested (Mega Food and the other one I cant remember the name right now)

Reply: The other one is the “Innate” brand.

Quote: Do these probiotics have potency until consumptions?

Reply: As long as they’re kept refrigerated and used before the expiration date.

Quote: Why are these products better than renew life?

Reply: If you can find Renew Life probiotics which contain Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 then there’s no reason not to purchase them.

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1108_Probiotics-Lactobacillus-acidophilus-DDS1.aspx

Able

Lauren

Thank you Able. You are correct that Renew Life probotics do not have Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1. It only has Lactobacillus acidophilus in each one. Thanks for the info. I will switch once I am out of Renew Life to one of the others brand you mentioned and see how I will feel.
    Thanks for all that you do
    Lauren

leslieuhl
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I have found that the best probiotic by far is a dry form called 5-Lac by Global Health Trax. It is great at eating Candida and restoring your intestinal tract back to normal! I use one packet a day and it works incredibly well.
    Best wishes to both of you,
    [email protected]

Lauren

leslieuhl wrote: I have found that the best probiotic by far is a dry form called 5-Lac by Global Health Trax. It is great at eating Candida and restoring your intestinal tract back to normal! I use one packet a day and it works incredibly well.
    Best wishes to both of you,
    [email protected]

Thanks Lesliuhl but 5-Lac by Global Health Trax has FOS in it which I should avoid. Also 5-Lac by Global Health Trax has less different type of beneficial bacteria strains than Renew Life products. It also does not have Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 like the ones Able suggest above. Also there is fine print at the bottom of the ingredients that say not a significant amount of sugars and there is 1 crab in it. Both of these things make me weary of this product. If this product works for you that is great! 🙂 But it is not something I want to use for myself. But thanks for the suggestion. 🙂
    Lauren

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

FiveLac contains only 5 strains of beneficial bacteria as opposed to 14 strains in higher quality probiotics. The count is only 250 million as opposed to 80 billion or more in other brands. Plus, as Lauren wrote, it doesn’t contain DDS-1 which is necessary for a full cure. All of this information shows that FiveLac is much too weak to have a permanent effect on a Candida infestation.

Able

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Probotic question Able or Raster?’ is closed to new replies.