Probotic question

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Probotic question

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  impossible 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

myword12345
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 55

I have experienced die off with every thing I have done on this diet just most the time its only a few days. That is why I was scared to do the probotics. I am at the point to where I am just so freaking sick of this!

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

myword12345;52007 wrote: I have experienced die off with every thing I have done on this diet just most the time its only a few days. That is why I was scared to do the probotics. I am at the point to where I am just so freaking sick of this!

How sure are you that its actually die off? Symptoms get confused all the time. What are the details?

myword12345
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 55

Normally starts with bloated sore stomach hurts to touch, head ach sinuses exhausted, dizzy.Then goes to whole body hurts especially feet and hands. Then to whole body is weak like arms way a million pounds then gets better. This time all that but add it lots of mucus in chest head.And more brain fog. For got to add spots get worse on chest always.

impossible

Ok. If the symptoms are that close to your die off symptoms, then that is what it could be. If you want to continue them, I would recommend keeping at the lowest doseage and see how it goes. If you have signs of a true leaky gut, like your urine sometimes smells like what you ate, then do not take them. I’ve read a few horror stories of people taking probiotics with a leaky gut, one lady even had to have surgery done in her eye. Its not something to play around with. Some manufactures will even warn against that, especially with acidophilus for some reason.

If you are really that sensitive to yeast toxins, it would be wise for you to avoid any chronic mold exposure, for the rest of your life. Some people lack the ability to properly detox some mycotoxins and thus become incredibly sensitive to them. Symptom presentation includes alot of what you described, particularly the neuro symptoms, for those types. The problem typically gets worse with prolonged exposure. Also, some people with lyme/coinfections will become sensitive to mycotoxins like that, especially those with the detox problem. Not to scare you, but its something to keep in mind if it becomes an issue for you.

impossible
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Probotic question’ is closed to new replies.