Probiotics delivery (UK – ice pack)

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Probiotics delivery (UK – ice pack)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lmm 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

lmm
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 138

Hello All,

I’m having trouble sourcing either of the two probiotics (Innate Response / MegaFlora) from a vendor who ships using optional ice packs. Has anyone from the UK procured either of these products using that service? It seems pointless ordering some probiotics, if some or all are going to be denatured by the time they get here!

Regards
    Len

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

lmm wrote: Hello All,

I’m having trouble sourcing either of the two probiotics (Innate Response / MegaFlora) from a vendor who ships using optional ice packs. Has anyone from the UK procured either of these products using that service? It seems pointless ordering some probiotics, if some or all are going to be denatured by the time they get here!

Regards
    Len

YES… LuxeBC sell the probiotics with “Ice” next to it, but it arrived 6 days later with no signs of ice. There customer service is awful as well, if you can call it that, they just don’t reply.

lmm

benc wrote:

Hello All,

Regards
    Len

YES… LuxeBC sell the probiotics with “Ice” next to it, but it arrived 6 days later with no signs of ice. There customer service is awful as well, if you can call it that, they just don’t reply.

Hi Benc – Well, I think I’ll give them a miss, then!

Has anyone else had better luck?!

Len

benc
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 419

lmm wrote:

Hello All,

Regards
    Len

Hi Benc – Well, I think I’ll give them a miss, then!

Has anyone else had better luck?!

Len

I’ve ordered other stuff from Vitamin UK, it might be worth sending them an email to see if they will send it with ice, they were pretty good with customer service for me.

lmm

Thanks, benc – I’ve give them a try!

Len

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Probiotics delivery (UK – ice pack)’ is closed to new replies.