Probiotics breaking me out EVERYTIME!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Probiotics breaking me out EVERYTIME!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mygutleaks 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

andrewmezzo
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 17

MY main question is if it’s POSSIBLE to fully cure candida without having to take extra PROBIOTICS to support my gut. I’ve tried almost every probiotic there is in capsule form and liquid form non-dairy and dairy and I just dont know what to do anymore! I’m currently drinking dairy free cultured coconut milk and still breaking out like CRAZY from it, I’m so lost in what to do. I’m detoxing by drinking alot of water, and taking triphala.

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

andrewmezzo;58320 wrote: MY main question is if it’s POSSIBLE to fully cure candida without having to take extra PROBIOTICS to support my gut. I’ve tried almost every probiotic there is in capsule form and liquid form non-dairy and dairy and I just dont know what to do anymore! I’m currently drinking dairy free cultured coconut milk and still breaking out like CRAZY from it, I’m so lost in what to do. I’m detoxing by drinking alot of water, and taking triphala.

If your not benefiting from supplemental probiotics then stop taking them.
    There is certainly a connection between inflammation and acne. I eliminated 99% of my body/facial acne by supplementing with omega-3 fish oil (higher then average dose). Fish oil is one of the few supplements I take everyday (Nordic Naturals). Supplemental probiotics are not needed to fix your dysbiosis/candida overgrowth. You will likely to benefit far more from fermented vegetables, raw vegetables, spending time outdoors, having a dog that digs, interacting with people, avoiding being overly hygienic, stopping use of anti-bacterial soaps, etc.

Babies are born with sterile intestines and by the time they are 3 years old they will have had recruited “adult” flora (e.g. Phyla Firmicutis, Bacteroidetes, Proteobacteria, etc.). How do they get them?

Supplemental Probiotics, yogurt, and kefir bacteria do not persist in the gut and you are not recruiting permanent residents.

Triphala will not fix and likely not help your candida overgrowth, intestinal dysbiosis, or breakouts.

Start simple.
    Start with a good diet and good anti-inflammatory supplements (e.g. Fish Oil, Curcumin).
    Forget the supplemental probiotics for now.

-D

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

it could be the coconut you’re reacting to. I break out from the coconut protein. I can still eat the oil though with no prob. try water kefir. water doesn’t break me out 🙂 you can use the same grains. just sugar and non-chlorinated water, maybe some blackstrap molasses.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Probiotics breaking me out EVERYTIME!’ is closed to new replies.