Probiotics and Enemas

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Probiotics and Enemas

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lifeprincipal 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

lifeprincipal
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

I’m new to all this and I was just curious as to what route I should possibly take in treating my presumed intestinal candida. I basically self-diagnosed myself because doctors can’t seem to agree with me. Now, whenever I take an effective probiotic (I’m actually taking two probiotics, one that contains 8 strains with 5 billion organisms per capsule and the other is a 14 strain probiotic with 2 billion organisms per capsule) I have no problem with maintaining my regularity of bowel movements, but whenever I stop I start to gradually develop chronic intestinal gas, I lose my regularity, and almost a constant need to release what appears to be mucus begins to take place. Sometimes I pass mucus with no stool, sometimes the stool is covered in it. But whenever I take an effective probiotic, it more or less gets rid of this problem for days at a time and lessens the mucus content dramatically. Just today I came across some threads on curezone.org that emphasized the need for an enema, which I never thought I’d have to possibly do, but I was wondering are enemas strictly for those who are constipated and have candida overgrowth? I reckon not, but I’m new to this whole thing so pardon my ignorance. I don’t look forward to possibly having to go the enema route, but if that’s what it’s going to take to resolve this problem then I guess I’ll have to. Any suggestions or insight?

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Just a quick note.

Most people in this forum are taking pro-biotic doses between 20 – 200 billion CFU’s a day. If 7 billion for you is doing good then you may want to up that dose. If you believe you had candida related problem you would benefit from checking out the forum diet and protocol (develped by users who have cured themselves)

The Protocol

lifeprincipal
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

I plan on now upping my dosage. Thanks for the suggestion!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Probiotics and Enemas’ is closed to new replies.