Probiotic Schedule?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Probiotic Schedule?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Tsunny 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

I should look back but its easier to ask…After being on diet for more than 4 months, I have already taken renew probiotics 80 billion/14 strain for 1 month, then 50 billion 10 strain for 2 weeks. I am not sure what probiotic to take. I stay on the diet with lots of natural antifungals, I have taken diflucan twice since August. Now taking raw garlic (2-3 x/day)lots of coconut oil. I need to get some SF277, how much of this do I take too? Any advice for a later stage diet would be helpful. After having symptoms and lots of die-off from Dec. 2011 to Aug 2012, I am symptom free pretty much other than recent diagnosis of Sjogrens auto-immune disease which I thought the ringing in my ears was caused from systemic yeast (positive biopsy of digestive tract, and yeast skin infections)but I think ear ringing is caused from sjogrens since it is the only symptom that I have. I do need to keep on probiotics, it keeps bowels solid. Maybe I am not cured but I feel alot better than I did a year ago. Also Raster had mentioned black walnut extract, how much of this do I take? (incase to clear any parasites)

MsMollyJackson
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 29

I’m not sure of the answer, but I do have a question!
    I’ve been on a diet since June, taking antifungals, vitamins and probiotics. The last few days I upped the antifungals and had terrible die off-still!! My body is so weak and worn out. It makes me feel as if something else is going on?
    I guess it makes me feel better knowing that you had lots of die off for a longer period of time too (sorry).
    So, you did have die off from Dec-Aug?
    I’m just trying too see the light at the end of the tunnel…thanks!

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Tsunny;29756 wrote: I should look back but its easier to ask…After being on diet for more than 4 months, I have already taken renew probiotics 80 billion/14 strain for 1 month, then 50 billion 10 strain for 2 weeks. I am not sure what probiotic to take. I stay on the diet with lots of natural antifungals, I have taken diflucan twice since August. Now taking raw garlic (2-3 x/day)lots of coconut oil. I need to get some SF277, how much of this do I take too? Any advice for a later stage diet would be helpful. After having symptoms and lots of die-off from Dec. 2011 to Aug 2012, I am symptom free pretty much other than recent diagnosis of Sjogrens auto-immune disease which I thought the ringing in my ears was caused from systemic yeast (positive biopsy of digestive tract, and yeast skin infections)but I think ear ringing is caused from sjogrens since it is the only symptom that I have. I do need to keep on probiotics, it keeps bowels solid. Maybe I am not cured but I feel alot better than I did a year ago. Also Raster had mentioned black walnut extract, how much of this do I take? (incase to clear any parasites)

Tsunny,
    Tinnitus is one of the last symptoms to go away. I have hope it will disappear if you continue for longer time.

Jorge.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello tsunny,

I personally get a few months supply of both SF722 and probiotics at once to save on shipping. A bottle of SF722 at 6 capsules per day should last about a month or so. I take 2 capsules with each meal.

I get a black walnut extract/chamae rose combo antifungal and its a liquid; I take 2 droppers full of the stuff per day.

With any antifungal, be sure to start out slow at first with just a few capsules or drops at a time and slowly work you way up in time. So I would start out with 3-5 drops of black walnut extract and maybe 2 capsules of SF722 per day at first and work your way up.

I would encourage you to try megaflora and HMF neuro next if you are interested in new brands or strains of probiotic. I think HMF is good earlier in your treatment and megaflora later in your treatment.

Do you get any food reactions any more? Once all reactions subside, then you are doing pretty good. I thought I was symptom free about a year ago but I still reacted violently to sugar, etc. You can always feel better from my experience and you still got to chug along.

-raster

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

@MsMollyJackson:I did not have die-off until I started high doses of antifungal Terbinafine HCL. It started out as a skin rash and my previous MD did not know I had yeast, neither did I. Die off started as soon as I took the Terbinafine in Dec (real bad die-off) and I did not know what it was. Die-off started easing up in Feb. Stayed on Terbinafine until late March. BUT still did not know yeast was culprit so I kept up old eating habits, craving all the crap yeast loves. In March had gallbladder removed in meantime. The ear ringing stopped shortly after taking Terbinafine. Ear ringing came back in mid April. In late May and June the rash came back and thats when new doctor said “YEAST”! I said “HOw do I get it off my skin” This is where you wonderful people and forum showed up on my internet search and I learned all about the dreadful yeast. Back on Terbinafine for 1 month. Had EGD scope and yeast, H-Pylori, etc.. biopsy in July. Yeast was the one to come back positive. Terbinafine did not work. Docs put me on 100mg of Diflucan for 2 weeks, I did have some die-off but not as bad in the beginning (Dec-Feb). Then another round of Diflucan for 1 month in Aug. I stay on diet (phase 2) and feel alot better but I think now DVjorge is right. The ringing stopped a couple weeks ago and then let my guard down and ate a baked potato and then couple days later mashed potato with raw garlic and coconut spread. Ringing is back. I went to an infectious disease doctor and he said to take 200mg/day of Diflucan. I did not pick up the prescription but thinking maybe I should. The diflucan worked along with the diet. Raster, I did not try anything other than a piece of cheese and potato. I will probably never eat sugar again. I like the diet but wish to add new things, but I don’t know what.
    I also take Vit c 1000mg; vit B with bioflavinoids; docs said my vit D was low so I was taking 50,000units once a week but stopped a few weeks ago. Thanks Raster for the dosage info. But what strains of megaflora? 80 billion? 50 billion, 30?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Probiotic Schedule?’ is closed to new replies.