Probiotic novice

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Probiotic novice

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lilith
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

Hi. I read the probiotic post but what I am unsure of is what strenght to begin with. The probiotic I have access to is the Innate Response.

Flora 200-14 (200 billion good gut bacteria per capsule, 14 different tribes, 7 capsules for seven days)

Flora 20-14 (20 billion good gut bacteria per capsule, 14 different strains, 60 capsules).

Flora 5-14 (5 billion good gut bacteria per capsule, 14 different strains, 60 capsules)

Where do I start?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Ideally you should take 30-90 billion cfu of probiotic per day and if you can afford it, work your way up to 100-200 billion cfu probiotic per day. For most people getting past 100 billion is expensive. I have only taken 36 billion per day for most of my treatment and still get better.

-raster

Lilith

raster wrote: Ideally you should take 30-90 billion cfu of probiotic per day and if you can afford it, work your way up to 100-200 billion cfu probiotic per day. For most people getting past 100 billion is expensive. I have only taken 36 billion per day for most of my treatment and still get better.

-raster

Raster, thank you. Excuse me. I did not read the post about probiotics properly. It clearly says to first pick to 20 billion and later the 50 billion.

Lilith

Hi again,

I have got another question on this subject matter.

As earlier stated I was going to buy the Innate Response probiotic 20 billion.

Unfortunately or perhaps fortunately there was something wrong with my order.

I got 50 billion by mistake and the company offered to let me keep it without ex. cost.

This was a good offer since the 50 billion is almost 30€ more expensive, so I said yes.

The question is, will I need to buy the 20 billion also to begin with?

Or could I, as a probiotic novice start directly with 50 billion?

What will happen if I do?

Lilith

Hi again,

I have got another question on this subject matter.

As earlier stated I was going to buy the Innate Response probiotic 20 billion.

Unfortunately or perhaps fortunately there was something wrong with my order.

I got 50 billion by mistake and the company offered to let me keep it without ex. cost.

This was a good offer since the 50 billion is almost 30€ more expensive, so I said yes.

The question is, will I need to buy the 20 billion also to begin with?

Or could I, as a probiotic novice start directly with 50 billion?

What will happen if I do?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Go ahead and start with 50 billion at first. If you get too much die-off, you can reduce to half a capsule if you wanted. Just start out at one capsule per day and after a period of weeks, start upping it to 3 or so a day. Keep in mind the more you use, the more expensive it’ll cost in the long run.

-raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Probiotic novice’ is closed to new replies.