probiotic choices

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions probiotic choices

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

taurusamorous
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 21

Hi everyone,

I am researching the best probiotic for me and came across this:

http://www.renewlife.com/ultimate-flora-critical-colon-bifidomax-80-billion.html

thoughts?

I have IBS, or should I say I’ve been diagnosed with it, so is this a good option for me? What is the big difference between a probiotic that has 50 billion vs 80 billion cultures (besides the price). The 80 billion one has 14 strains vs the 50 billion that has 10 strains.

What are all of you taking?

Thanks!
    F

taurusamorous

A friend of mine also recommended this….

http://www.udoerasmus.com/products/probiotics_hi-bowel_en.htm

Is this a good option?

Thanks,
    F

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

The Renew Life 80 billion count is perfect. I would definitely choose it over the other one.

taurusamorous

Ok good, that is what I got. I’m on day 4 and I’m itching (literally)to start the probiotic. When can I begin treatment?

Able900
    Spectator

taurusamorous wrote: Ok good, that is what I got. I’m on day 4 and I’m itching (literally)to start the probiotic. When can I begin treatment?

Remind me again of how long you’ve been on the diet. If it’s been two full weeks, and you’ve not cheated at all by eating a food that fed the Candida, it should be alright to start the probiotic. But whatever you do, don’t start it unless you have both Molybdenum and Candidate by Native Remedies and have been using both of these for two to three days. Starting with that amount of probiotic, you will most likely trigger die-off symptoms, and you will need those two products to help ease the strain on your body from the die-off.

Don’t dismiss the die-off symptoms as they are dangerous and the toxins created can damage your body, especially the liver.

Able

taurusamorous

I have been on the diet for 4 days only. So I guess I should wait another week and a half before I start the probiotic then? I don’t take the die off effects lightly…I already have broken into hives with itchy and puffy eyes and seem to think it’s the die off.

Thanks!

F

Katy Gillett
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 137

Able, I can start taking my 50 billion probiotic while just taking the Molybdenum can’t I? I’m not able to get the Candidate at this time unfortunately.

What is good to take to keep your liver healthy during a die off session?

taurusamorous

Hi,

How much of the Molyndenum do you take daily? Additionally, I got the 80 billion probiotic so do I eventually need to be taking more of the Candidate?

Thanks,
    F

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Katy,

I drink “yogi detox tea” to help the liver get flushed. This is highly recommended. It’ll really help it!

Able900
    Spectator

Katy Gillett wrote: Able, I can start taking my 50 billion probiotic while just taking the Molybdenum can’t I? I’m not able to get the Candidate at this time unfortunately. What is good to take to keep your liver healthy during a die off session?

Hi, Katy.

Yes you can use just the Molybdenum when you start the probiotic. But please wait until you’ve been taking it for three to four days before starting the probiotic just to be certain that there is enough in your system beforehand.

As far as protection is concerned, Molybdenum is the best protection for the liver when experiencing die-off toxins in the body. It’s the perfect mineral for liver detoxification at any time really.

Able

Katy Gillett
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 137

Great – thanks Able. I’ve been taking the Molybdenum for a couple weeks now so I’m certainly ready to take the probiotic!! Just waiting for it to arrive :). I FINALLY got my coconut flour today after months of waiting to get my hands on some!!! I’m very excited and will be trying out your bread recipe tomorrow. I’ll let you know how it goes :).

Taurusamorous – I have a small bottle of liquid Molybdenum and I just take one drop in a glass of water with my breakfast.

Able900
    Spectator

Katy Gillett wrote: I have a small bottle of liquid Molybdenum and I just take one drop in a glass of water with my breakfast.

Hi, Katy. Do you know what the mg count is in one drop of your Molybdenum?

taurusamorous

Hi Able,

One more quick question…
    I know I am waiting another week to start the 80 billion probiotic, however I forgot to mention that I am used to taking a 20 billion probiotic daily (I have been for about a year now). Will quitting the probiotic all together for that interim effect me or the process of healing? (Meaning I would be taking no probiotic for about 2 weeks).

Thanks,
    F

Able900
    Spectator

If you’re taking the 20 billion biotic at this time, you should continue it until you start the 80 billion. Since you are used to it, you shouldn’t be without it for any period of time.

Able

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘probiotic choices’ is closed to new replies.