probiotic and antifungal

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions probiotic and antifungal

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rtejeda 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

cbielans
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Who here has started this diet with the probiotics and antifungals? Can anyone recommend a good probiotic and antifungal combination? I known I need to start them 1 week apart, but I want to know if anyone who has already started found a good pair that’s not too expensive.

Also once you are taking them together how far apart hour wise are people taking them?

Once I figure that out and possibly a liver support supplement, I will work on the diet. It will be extremely hard for me as I eat a lot of the foods that you aren’t supposed to eat and I’m not very good with cooking.

I recently started eating lactose free (sometimes dairy free) items. Occasionally I eat some dairy, but not as much as I used to. I know you’re not supposed to eat dairy so if it’s lactose free is that ok? I eat go veggie a lactose free cheese and drink almond milk. I currently have a dairy free yogurt (silk), which I don’t eat as much, but I thought I read somewhere that it doesn’t have to be as long as it has live cultures?

It’s going to be difficult transitioning into this, but my symptoms are pretty bad and need to be fixed. Thanks to anyone with advice!

cbielans
    Participant

Also is it best to take these in the morning or at night? I plan to take 1 probiotic daily for one week and then start the antifungal oil or oregano also once daily. Eventually I will work the antifungal up to 2 daily if needed. Should I do the same for the probiotic?

chrisluketaylor
    Participant
    Replies: 23

I advise an 11-strain probiotic of at least 2 million bacteria per day, with grapefruit seed extract taken daily.

You just need to shop around to find the best value for money, but GSE and 11 strain are the ones I would look out for. They are the most effective from what I have found & seen.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I’d look into SF722 which is an antifungal that causes candida to morph from its pathogenic state to non-pathogenic state. Its also an acid that destroys candida walls and has less die-off side effects compared to other antifungals.

A probiotic I recommend is called HMF neuro which is the only human derived probiotic on the market in the US. If you read the reviews, people with autism have had great success with this product.

SF722 does not destroy probiotics as far as I know.

I’d also focus on creating a detox plan because without one, the toxins will recirculate in the body and you will not make any progress.

-raster

cbielans
    Participant

Thanks for your help everyone. I ended up ordering Gaia – Oil of Oregano for my antifungal. It was recommended somewhere on this site. I know you’re supposed to start off with low doses so I will only take 1 capsule per day. Should I try to get it at 2 per day? I’m waiting on my probiotic to arrive. I ordered Healthy Origins 30bl shelf stable probiotic. This was also recommended on this site: http://www.thecandidadiet.com/list-of-probiotics/. I will also take 1 a day. Should this be worked up to 2 per day as well? I know they need to be started a week apart, but does it matter which one I start? Since I received my antifungal first, can this be taken first or should I wait and start with my probiotic? Also is getting a liver support supplement absolutely necessary? I’m going to be starting the probiotic and antifungals first before I start my diet. I need to wait until after my brothers wedding to officially start my diet. Also depending on how much the test costs, I need to confirm that I have candidia overgrowth, but I’m pretty sure I do.

cbielans
    Participant

I’ve also read to rotate between different antifungals every few days or so. What are your thoughts on this?

It also states to take 2 per meal, but I also read that you are supposed to start off slow. So how would you space these out. 1/day, then 2/day and then eventually 4/day (2/meal)? Should you do 3/day 1 at 1 meal and 2 at your other meal? Thanks again for any advice.

rtejeda
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

I personally finally got healed after chopping garlic into a glass of water and drinking it down with wormwood which i got from Amazon (2 drops)

I did the garlic water after every meal and the wormwood i would do it at night prior to falling asleep with my whole clove/ginger tea. I also would drink a protein vegan shake everyday morning and afternoon and night to feed the probiotics. The vegan shake contained probiotics as well as prebiotics which i think is what finally helped me control the candida.

I had blurry vision from worms in my eyes, coughed out tons of sticky mucous, dont know how many rhizoids i removed from my body, you finally start to see candida clearly towards the end of its life (when completeing the diet) and it IS white like most people say but it may look different colors due to the food that you eat. If you experience painful rectal symptoms like i did from too much antifungals i suggest taking a hot bath in tea tree oil and magnesium as well i did this to help my body relieve some of the toxins as well as the pain.

It was a long 2-3 years i lost my girlfriend, friends, and it was disastrous for me i hope you recover in much shorter time even though i see some people have this for longer then what i did so i am thankful for this website and all the information anyone puts on here. I am blessed and i thank you all again!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘probiotic and antifungal’ is closed to new replies.