Probiotic adjustment.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Probiotic adjustment.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

Hey. So I’ve been off the 2 1/2 rounds of antibiotics I had to take since the 20th of last month and trying to make progress and I’m in a rough patch. At a certain point (a little over a week ago) I was tolerating 40 billion CFU’s of probiotics, 2 capsules of sf722, and 2 tsp coconut oil. I cut down to 20 billion CFU’s and no antifungals and even that became too much. I haven’t taken my probiotic since friday morning and I’m still getting heavy die off.

I’m wondering what I should do. Should I try taking the probiotic every other day? Dump half the capsule in water and drink that every day? Or just back off of probiotics altogether for right now? It seems like just the diet is giving me tons of die-off. I know I need the probiotics bad but it’s been really rough lately.

The other thing I’m wondering is if maybe all this heightened die off is a sign that the probiotics have gained a foothold in my gut and are really starting to thrive, because I’ve been having a lot of prebiotics and haven’t made any food mistakes. If that’s the case it might explain why I became so intolerant of the treatment so fast last week.

If anybody has any insight please let me know. Thanks.

-Day

xday2dazex
    Topics: 81
    Replies: 108

bump

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would consider doing only probiotics and no antifungals for a period of time and see if thats tolerable. If not, I would take the probiotics every other day and take antifungals every day. You won’t make a ton of progress without either of them.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Probiotic adjustment.’ is closed to new replies.