probiotic 50 billions and coconut oil.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions probiotic 50 billions and coconut oil.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Candi diet
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 24

I will take un table of renew life 50 billions
    5 tablespoons of coconut oil per day and 4 cloves of garlic per day. Will I kill candida? Also can I eat 6 eggs per day with 3 tablespoon of olive oil because I thick is so much fat

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Candi diet wrote: I will take un table of renew life 50 billions 5 tablespoons of coconut oil per day and 4 cloves of garlic per day. Will I kill candida? Also can I eat 6 eggs per day with 3 tablespoon of olive oil because I thick is so much fat

Yes, it will kill Candida. And if you don’t start taking Molybdenum before doing all of that, you’ll also be very sick from die-off symptoms.

Six eggs and the olive oil are fine as well.

Able

Candi diet
    Topics: 24
    Replies: 24

Able you seem a star here. And I´m from Italy when I can find a site online to buy coconut oil? Can I buy tha coconut oil : http://www.amazon.co.uk/Organic-Extra-Virgin-Coconut-Oil/dp/B001E8DHPW/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1329010626&sr=8-5

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Trust me I’m no star, I’ve just studied a lot, which is something that doesn’t require stardom.

The coconut oil you linked to is just fine.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘probiotic 50 billions and coconut oil.’ is closed to new replies.