Preparing to begin

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Preparing to begin

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Seana 6 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Seana
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 9

Thank you, Able, for sending me “The Stricter Candida Diet.” I am unfortunately very familiar with Candida & am preparing to start a cleanse this weekend. Will keep you posted as requested.

msmofish
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 96

Good luck !
    You can do it !! There are many of us on the same path, you are not alone

Seana

msmofish;41939 wrote: Good luck !
    You can do it !! There are many of us on the same path, you are not alone

Thank you!

Seana

I now have the 250mcg Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate & 1000mg vitamin C (I will have to take 3 per day) from The Vitamin Shoppe. Hubby is picking up nettle leaf tea & the Desert Essence Natural Tea Tree Oil Toothpaste right now. Will get started on all of this first thing tomorrow morning &, counting 3 days from then, I will start the cleanse on Sunday.

Am I on track with all of this so far?

I’m assuming I should discontinue taking all of the supplements I normally take (calcium citrate, multivitamin, B-12, melatonin), & continue taking my Synthroid?

I will be adding all of the supplements in the timeline recommended on this site.

Many thanks for any & all help & support!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Seana;41967 wrote: Am I on track with all of this so far?

Correct.

I’m assuming I should discontinue taking all of the supplements I normally take (calcium citrate, multivitamin, B-12, melatonin), & continue taking my Synthroid?

Correct. When you start back on supplements, be sure to purchase the types that are outlined in the vitamin/supplement post connected to the protocol. For example, multiple vitamins are definitely not recommended.

Able

Seana

Able900;41970 wrote:

Am I on track with all of this so far?

Correct.

Correct. When you start back on supplements, be sure to purchase the types that are outlined in the vitamin/supplement post connected to the protocol. For example, multiple vitamins are definitely not recommended.

Able

Able, I am reading carefully, taking meticulous notes, & will for sure. As always, many thanks!

Seana

(Reposting this from a separate thread after I saw it recommended in another post to keep all of your experience/progress under one thread.)

This is the progress I’ve made so far this week:

Tuesday – Started to cut back on sugars.

Wednesday – Came down with a bad headache mid-afternoon. Insomnia followed by 5 hours of mostly restless sleep.

Thursday – Woke with the headache & body pain, especially in arms, upper back, & neck. Began taking the MAAC & Vitamin C, drinking Nettle Leaf Tea, & switched my toothpaste. Headache finally dissipated late-afternoon/early evening. Insomnia, with leg pain, followed by 6 hours of slightly sound sleep.

Friday – Started a journal to keep track of what I’m doing & how it is resulting. Also listed the symptoms that drove me to this Cleanse & Diet (hopefully followed by Lifestyle).

Hitting The Vitamin Shoppe today to stock up with the “buy 1, get 1 50%” sale & a coupon. Will also go grocery shopping to prepare for the Cleanse.

Have been planning to start the Cleanse on Sunday but I am anxious & having a hard time waiting. I’ll see what tomorrow brings!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Preparing to begin’ is closed to new replies.