pregnant with candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions pregnant with candida

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kodaz2005 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Angel29
    Participant
    Topics: 56
    Replies: 101

I’m 6 weeks pregnant and having a lot of difficulty sticking to this diet. I don’t know what to do in regards to food. I ALWAYS feel hungry and I’m just not satisfied not eating some type of carbs (bread, rice, etc). I just can’t help but think–constantly being hungry and dissatisfied can’t possibly be a good thing while pregnant.

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

Angel29;59600 wrote: I’m 6 weeks pregnant and having a lot of difficulty sticking to this diet. I don’t know what to do in regards to food. I ALWAYS feel hungry and I’m just not satisfied not eating some type of carbs (bread, rice, etc). I just can’t help but think–constantly being hungry and dissatisfied can’t possibly be a good thing while pregnant.

There are some foods you can try out that should satisfy this desire. Try oat bran, which I personally think is excellent as a cereal with a little cinnamon. Or you can buy Coconut flour and make some coconut bread. You need to acclimate yourself to the diet and give it a chance. Watch yourself closely for a reaction to all foods after eating them.

This disease is certainly difficult enough to deal with as it is, so I can only imagine how hard it must be to deal with additional cravings you must have. I would consider trying to find a nutritionist that is familiar with this disease. Obviously it’s even more important for you to be meeting certain nutritional needs since you are feeding a baby.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘pregnant with candida’ is closed to new replies.