Pregnancy Yeast Infection – PLEASE HELP!!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Pregnancy Yeast Infection – PLEASE HELP!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  randomma 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

shamash
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I have had reoccuring yeast infections during this pregnancy and I am wondering if it is just due to my pregnancy hormones and elevated sugar levels in my pelvic area, or if this is actually a sign that I have a Candida problem?

They gave me an oral antifungal which didn’t kill it, and now I have the topical cream and am doing the Candida Diet and it doesn’t seem to be working either.

I am so stressed about possibly having a Candida Problem, please help.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

shamash wrote: I have had reoccuring yeast infections during this pregnancy and I am wondering if it is just due to my pregnancy hormones and elevated sugar levels in my pelvic area, or if this is actually a sign that I have a Candida problem?

No one on the forum can answer that question with only the information you’ve given, and probably not even if you add more info. I will say that reoccurring yeast infections can be a sign of a Candida overgrowth, but then again, the infections could go on for years before a Candida overgrowth actually developed, or maybe never.

They gave me an oral antifungal which didn’t kill it, and now I have the topical cream and am doing the Candida Diet and it doesn’t seem to be working either.

If it’s Candida, the topical cream won’t make a difference other than possibly alleviating the symptoms for a short time. Antifungals can’t cure an infestation either, but they can kill some of the Candida, again, alleviating some of the symptoms.

How long have you been on the diet?

Able

randomma
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

maybe this article can help you:
    yeast infection under armpit

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Pregnancy Yeast Infection – PLEASE HELP!!!’ is closed to new replies.