PRE-Biotics and Personal Favourite Antifungals

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions PRE-Biotics and Personal Favourite Antifungals

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Javizy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Frustrated86
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 8

Hello,

I am gearing up to do the Candida Diet soon (blah, summer is the worst time to eliminate drinks hehe) not that I have that many although I love the occasional glass of wine or beer on the weekend.

I was doing some research and one Candida site recommended to take PRE-Biotics? Do any of you take these? Does it make sense to take both PRO-Biotics & PRE-Biotics at the same time? I want to take the Flora-Smart Probiotic (seems like the best one) but I wonder if I should be taking both or just stick to probiotic? I don’t know much about pre-biotic except it feeds the pro-biotics and gives good bacteria from my understanding of the explination on the site?

Also, what antifungal do you recommend the most? Grapfruit seed, oregeno, coconut..etc? Do you take more than 1 type or is that over doing it?

Thanks so much in advance ladies!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I was doing some research and one Candida site recommended to take PRE-Biotics? Do any of you take these?

Of course, they’re on the forum’s protocol. If you bring a puppy home but fail to feed it, what happens? The same goes for new beneficial bacteria.

Does it make sense to take both PRO-Biotics & PRE-Biotics at the same time?

Absolutely.

I want to take the Flora-Smart Probiotic (seems like the best one) but I wonder if I should be taking both or just stick to probiotic?

As I stated, you need to take both during your treatment. How many billions does this probiotic contain? Also, unless it contains Lactobacillus acidophilus-DDS1 it’s not going to work as well on a Candida infestation.
    Probiotics

I don’t know much about pre-biotic except it feeds the pro-biotics and gives good bacteria from my understanding of the explination on the site?

Correct.

Also, what antifungal do you recommend the most? Grapfruit seed, oregeno, coconut..etc? Do you take more than 1 type or is that over doing it?

The answers are on this post.
    Antifungals & Doses

This is The Protocol which most of the forum members are using.

Able

Frustrated86
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 8

Able, I really appreciate all your help and how you care to help people on here. Thank-you! I will look into the prebiotics as well when I start the diet. I am gearing up to start it soon!

HumbleGeorge
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

For Antifungals it has been medically proven that coconut oil consumed is as good if not better as any drug. I prefer coconut oil.

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

Prebiotics = soluble fibre. Eat a diverse range of veg and other recommended foods to feed all the different kinds of bacteria in your gut. Quality and variety are probably much more important than quantity. If you take an inulin supplement or something like that, you’re not going to be fostering a good balance, and supplements like that are rarely as beneficial as wholefood sources.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘PRE-Biotics and Personal Favourite Antifungals’ is closed to new replies.