powder vitamins

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions powder vitamins

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  eskimo_pup 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

eskimo_pup
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 78

Went to my osteopaths today [first degree is in pharmacology] and when i told her i didn’t want to be on vitamins for long because of the fillers etc. she began enthusing about powdered vitamins, how they no filler and are absorbed better.

What do people know i’ve found very little about it.

Also does liquid have detrimental stuff added and is it a good medium?

Just want to add i will be getting a, e and d in oil capsules though i’m struggling to find a. Also in oil capsules are there any bad additives?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You can find good regular non-powder or non-liquid vitamins that contain no additives; examples include solgar, nature’s way, soloray, and swansons to name a few.

Liquid and powder vitamin supplements do absorb better and may be more beneficial to your treatment. I haven’t experimented with them but this is all I know.

A good source of vitamins A and D in natural ratios is fermented cod liver oil which contains no fillers. It is also a prebiotic and is highly anti-inflammatory.

-raster

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

raster wrote:
    A good source of vitamins A and D in natural ratios is fermented cod liver oil which contains no fillers. It is also a prebiotic and is highly anti-inflammatory.

-raster

Yep, it’s not just anti inflammatory it’s STRONGLY anti-inflammatory.

eskimo_pup
    Topics: 41
    Replies: 78

raster wrote: You can find good regular non-powder or non-liquid vitamins that contain no additives; examples include solgar, nature’s way, soloray, and swansons to name a few.

Liquid and powder vitamin supplements do absorb better and may be more beneficial to your treatment. I haven’t experimented with them but this is all I know.

-raster

They have a good reputation, i am using solgar and have no hesitation, but i have seen them list some nasties in there products regardless. A lot less then a cheap/poor quality vitamin producer granted but i still have check product by product.

It’s strange but i guess there is no viable substitute in some cases…

As far as fish oils i’m suppose to be taking vegepa a super rich concentrated fish oil [Vegepa E-EPA 70- pure ethyl-EPA with anti-inflammatory GLA]. Unfortunately i lost the bottles, if i find them again and use them can i skip the vitamin a?

I found they caused digestive problems.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘powder vitamins’ is closed to new replies.