Potassium and magnesium

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Potassium and magnesium

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Odiezers 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

projector
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

How do you get appropriate balance between potassium and magnesium on this diet? I take 400 mg Magnesium at night, but don’t know what to do about the potassium. Can tell I go into needed to take EmergenC periodically for a quick fix. Is there a better way to regulate this? Thanks

1 user thanked author for this post.

kdr3003
    Participant
    Replies: 3

I was wondering the same thing. Hopefully someone knows something

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

I’m not sure that this is something you really need to worry about. It’s more common to see a sodium/potassium imbalance, if someone already has adrenal issues and has switched to a very ‘clean diet’. You might need to add more salt to your foods to rebalance that.

Magnesium – 400mg is not that much, if you tolerate it.

Odiezers
    Participant
    Topics: 0

Well I take 1000 mg magnesium a night. Projector maybe get Magnezium Oil? I use that for my neck when it hurts & it helps Tremendously

projector
    Participant

thanks – appreciate your responding

projector
    Participant

yes, sodium imbalance is part of the picture – thanks

Odiezers
    Participant
    Topics: 0

You’re welcome Projector. It all comes down to what we consume I hope you know. Sugar is a poison & it’s in everything! Bread, cheese, tomato sauce etc. I want to mention to you also Projector to try & cut out Soy. That stuff tears us up. You’ll notice it’s in Everything but it’s horrible for us. I learned that with me almost a year ago. Good luck & God Bless

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Potassium and magnesium’ is closed to new replies.