pot one time…

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions pot one time…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

hi all,

how bad is marijuana if only done once during treatment? im at 10 months (maybe a bit more) and have been completely behaved thus far. my only woe is vaginal yeast infections and its improved substantially. at a wedding today and know i cant drink but miss having fun. will one time pot usage be a problem?

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

I can’t tell you how it will affect your body, but I’ve smoked pot a few times during the four and a half months I’ve been treating myself for candida and I don’t believe it’s been a detriment. But, like I say, that’s me. And others will disagree.

Regardless of what you do, don’t stress out, because that will hurt you more than some smoke.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I smoke it everyday. I have taken breaks for a few months here and there and I did feel a lot better when I didn’t smoke as far as immune system strength. It basically suppresses the immune system some, maybe 5% or so as an estimate if you do it daily. If you do it once in awhile it basically won’t do very much in my opinion. You could have a reaction to it though and thats the main thing to worry about in my opinion. It is a dried item like nuts and so it does contain some molds.

-raster

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘pot one time…’ is closed to new replies.