Posting Problem

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Anna.

I’ve been corresponding with a forum member via email because she hasn’t been able to post on the forum. She sent this email to me today.

Quote: “I just tried to post on the forum again, but it keeps on stating that the security code I have does not match. It is actually very irritating because last night I tried to post it over 10 times, and just now I tried another 10 times. The security code is k1yxg. I tried it with the capital K and the other letters are definitely lower case letters. Might the problem be that I am on a Mac and not a PC computer?”

Do you think there’s any way you can help her? Her user name is chellehuang.

Thanks, Able

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Hi Able

I don’t have access to the security codes that people see when they post, but I just got in touch with her and hopefully we’ll be able to help her out.

Best Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

anna wrote: Hi Able
    I don’t have access to the security codes that people see when they post, but I just got in touch with her and hopefully we’ll be able to help her out.
    Best Anna

Thanks, Anna.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Posting Problem’ is closed to new replies.