post detox diet question

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions post detox diet question

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  shell 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

shell
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 19

I am on day 7 of the detox and have not really had much die off while on this part. I am thinking it is because I already did a month of the strict diet from the webpage and some diflucan (experiencing some die off then ) prior to doing the detox. I am thinking to go back on the candida diet now. Here is the question… what do I add to the detox diet. I saw on Able’s allowed foods list that I can add some chicken and certain fish. Then it says ” after two weeks on the diet you can add coconut flour, oat bran flour etc.” which diet? Is that the detox plus chicken/fish diet or the strict diet from the web site. I am sorry if this is a question that has been answered already but I truly have read the posts and I am still confused.
    shell

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Here is the question… what do I add to the detox diet. I saw on Able’s allowed foods list that I can add some chicken and certain fish. Then it says “after two weeks on the diet you can add coconut flour, oat bran flour etc.” which diet?

I’m afraid I’m not sure what you mean by “which diet?” There is only one diet now as the “Allowed Food’s List” post is linked to the website’s diet to avoid confusion and controversy; seems attempting to reduce the confusion may not be working. I did, however, add a few notes to the diet such as:

“Keep in mind that all the above are animal protein foods and can cause additional ammonia in your system which has been shown to hinder a Candida treatment. Having these animal proteins no more than 2 or 3 times a week is probably smarter than having more. In addition, most commercially purchased meats, unless they’re organic, contain both antibiotics and hormones which are both detrimental to your treatment. The best choices for your treatment are chicken and fish.”

So it doesn’t really matter when you add these products, but personally, I wouldn’t eat them during the cleanse as the ammonia is a toxic substance and therefore is going to reduce the effect of the cleanse.

Sorry for the confusion. Please let me know if you’re still confused.
    Able

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Hi Shell,

Welcome to the forum. Don’t worry, we all got confused at first. Web site’s diet is different from the one followed on the forum. Forum’s diet is more strict and with minimal risk involved for you, your health and eliminating candida. I suggest you read the whole protocol and evaluate if you wish to follow it.

Here is the link to the index of posts (protocol is one of them, but also other very important information is there I suggest you read up on).

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1922_Index-of-Posts.aspx

If you still have questions, please do ask, everyone is really helpful on this forum.

Happy reading 🙂

Arijana

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Oooops, Able was faster on the trigger and posted before I noticed. I just got back to the forum and was not aware that allowed list was amended. Sorry if I added to the confusion!

Still there is a lot of good reading on the link I provided and I suggest you read it before making a diet plan.

shell
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 19

Hi Able and Orka
    Thank you for responding.
    I didn’t see the link that orka has just sent me. I now know what to eat. Thank you so much. I am leaving on a holiday in a couple of days and I have been a little worried that I would find myself unable to eat anything but green vegetables and eggs! 🙂
    shell

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘post detox diet question’ is closed to new replies.