Post Candida Treatment Beer Reintroduction

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Post Candida Treatment Beer Reintroduction

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Banshee 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

yeastybeasty
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

So I was trying to do some research on this subject, and it’s extremely difficult to find. I’ve found from a few different sources that American beers are required by law to filter out the yeast. Is it safe for someone who’s just completed a candida treatment??

I’m afraid that this might be too good to be true:

https://www.quora.com/After-fermentation-of-beer-what-happens-to-yeast

RobyRob
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 55

I would stay away from it. Not so much because of yeast, but because of other chemicals (alcohol, gluten etc.). I recommend you read the book The Art of Fermentation by Sandor Katz.

Banshee
    Participant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 40

It’s a good question. I love a good beer myself, but know it will be at least a couple of years before I can even think about it.

Everyone is different. Some will be able to handle it, others won’t. I think it’s best to have patience, and if you do try to reintroduce it at some point, keep consumption moderate and opt for a good GF beer (which are fortunately becoming more available).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Post Candida Treatment Beer Reintroduction’ is closed to new replies.