Possible die off?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Possible die off?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  X0christinaa0x3 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

X0christinaa0x3
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 12

For the past week or so I haven’t been doing my epsom salt baths because I was on vacation. Anyways, the past few days I feel like a zombie. I’m SO tired and have no motivation to do anything. I had a sore throat for a few days which is mostly gone now. I also have been sweating at night, and today my sinuses are very congested. My mucus is whiteish. Not clear but has a white tint almost like yeast. Also, my vaginal yeast seems worse. I have been taking probriotics once a day for a few days and been having apple cider vinegar in small amounts along with cinnamon in a few of my meals. Other than that, nothing has changed. I know symptoms get worse w. die off. Does this sound like die off?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Are you doing the diet? How long have you been doing the diet? Are you taking any antifungals?

-raster

X0christinaa0x3
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 12

Oops sorry meant to inude that i’ve been on the diet VERY strictly for 2 months now. No antifungas other than ACV, cinnamon which has some antifungal properties, and ginger occasionally. I’m too scared to take the antifunglas. Will start doing the oil of oregano again this week though to speed things up

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Possible die off?’ is closed to new replies.