Popping noise in my ear

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Popping noise in my ear

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  1533jd 6 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

Over the past couple of weeks I started to hear a weird popping noise in my right ear. I never heard this noise prior to starting the diet, so naturally I’m wondering if it is something associated with die off. Does anyone know if this is a normal side associated with die off?
    I saw the ringing in ears listed on side effect list, but I don’t have any ringing just a popping noise and it is only isolated to my right ear.

I have been on the diet for 60 days, not including the cleanse.

Emsmith
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 137

i have noticed this earlier in my treatment, it came and went for a few days and i assumed it was die off, i haven’t noticed it in awhile

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

Emsmith;34404 wrote: i have noticed this earlier in my treatment, it came and went for a few days and i assumed it was die off, i haven’t noticed it in awhile

cool thanks Emsmith. I figured it was likely that, but it feels good to hear someone else here experienced the same thing. The day to day of the diet is tough at times and I just want to feel I’m making progress.

shayfo
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 668

I had weird ear pressure issues for a few days as well.

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

No popping here. Just ear pressure issues, and the horrible ringing. I have heard that SF722 is particularly good for fungus in the sinus and ear cavity. You could try taking a little bigger dose then normal and see how that effects it. I notice more ringing shortly after a big dose of it.

1533jd
    Topics: 46
    Replies: 112

I have had the popping of the ears for several years, only to find out what it most likely was once I was diagnosed with Candida..I believe it’s candida in the ear. Grape seed extract and tea tree oil droplets will help soothe and clear your ears. Best to go onto Iherb.

JD

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Popping noise in my ear’ is closed to new replies.