pls help!! candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions pls help!! candida

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  many sparrows 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

louise
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

for over the last 4 years i have been eating so much sugar!!!! in cakes crisps biscuits you name it… i have ibs and have sickness bloating constipation every day its horrible doctors will do nothing so i went to a clinic (had to pay) and was told i have a allergy to sweetners egg whites and that i had candida! i cut out eggs egg white for ages but still felt unwell so i change to having 1 brown sugar and white made me feel ill and also i have a lactose allergy so i drink small amount of lactose free milk!! pls can someone tell me what i can and cannot eat????? are ryvitas any good????? also i use to consume nearly 2000 cal of crap a day now i have totally changed my diet so i have fresh everything no bread cakes no sugar nothing.. i only consume 800 cal a day with good stuff i am not sure what i can eat tho???? also i have not lost any weight this is day 5 now pls some one help!!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You need to do a diet that avoids the following:

-grains
    -sugar and fake sugars
    -starches (carrots, potatoes, corn, etc)
    -molds (dried food items such as nuts, seeds, etc)
    -dairy (except yogurt and kefir)
    -alcohol

Hope this helps!

-raster

many sparrows
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 42

I think candida causes an addiction to sugar and rubbish carbs, I’m sure it did with me. It takes time to sort it all out, there’s quite a bit to learn, and its quite a journey. But the advice on this forum is the best –I’ve spent YEARS sifting through bits of info about candida and finding out what works and what doesn’t, and I feel like I’ve hit the jackpot here. So be encouraged, you’ve come to the right place:its really worth following this plan, I’m convinced it will work, but you do need to be patient.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘pls help!! candida’ is closed to new replies.