Please recommend a Fiber Supplement

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Please recommend a Fiber Supplement

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Wiley200 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

tmi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 34

I’ve tried searching the forum for a fiber supplement but I am reading mixed opinions. I saw Miracle Fiber from the Vitamin Shoppe suggested and then retracted….

Here’s the deal, I’ve been on the diet for about 10 months. I was having very regular healthy BM’s a couple times a day (which was a huge improvement from before I started the diet.). However, I just completed the 7 day detox and I have only had 2 BM’s that I can think of in the past week. I really want to get things moving along and out of there. Now that I am off the detox and will be eating most of the same foods from the diet I think things will improve but I’d like to get something for the next few days.

Any suggestions?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Flax is pretty good alternative to miracle fiber.

-raste

Wiley200
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 386

Dr Mercola’s fiber supplement is pretty good and its 100% organic – http://organicindia.mercola.com/psyllium.aspx

I know a few people have digestive problems from psyllium, but in my experience it really is the most effective option.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Please recommend a Fiber Supplement’ is closed to new replies.