Please help – need support and advice

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Please help – need support and advice

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  saracait85 7 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

saracait85
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hi all,

I’ve had digestive troubles now for over two months – i.e. diarrhea 2-4 times per day, nothing seems to stick. It got worse and worse, until this weird white coating on my tongue showed up. That’s when I did some Googling, connected the dots and realized that I likely have a candida overgrowth situation. So for the last couple weeks, I’ve been trying to do everything right. I cut out gluten and dairy and fruit (except for a bit of applesauce occasionally). I’m taking probiotics, and Berberine. But I can’t tell if it’s getting better, worse, or staying the same. Over the weekend I kept feeling like I had a low fever off and on. And for the last few mornings, I’ve woken so nauseous that I was gagging in the sink. I’ve had such low appetite, I can barely eat anything, especially not in the morning. I think I’ve lost almost ten pounds in the last month or so.

I guess my question is – is any of this normal with candida infection OR with the die-off stage? Is there something else I can do to help kill the fungus, like oil of oregano or something, or would that just kill them off TOO quick and make my whole system toxic? My naturopath suggested activated charcoal, is that a safe course for this?

Ugh – I’m just so exhausted and feel so sick all the time. And doctors don’t seem to have much specific knowledge or experience in this. Would love to hear from others with shared experiences and insight to share.

Thank you so much in advance.

saracait85
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Okay, and now I’m extra confused.

Last week I had the doctor do a tongue scrape of the white growth on my tongue to test for yeast growth. They just got back that it was NEGATIVE. And now I’m lost and not sure how to continue my treatment. I mean, I have a white layer on my tongue and serious indigestion – what else could it be?? Has anyone had this experience with a negative tongue biopsy but they still had it in the gut?

Thank you!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.