Please help me start, I'm getting worse and worse

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Please help me start, I'm getting worse and worse

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Croc 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Croc
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 38

Hi guys,

my health is getting worse and worse. I have no physical nor mental energy. My skin smells bad and so does my urine. My face looks 5 years older than usual. Able sent me the protocol, but my brain fog doesn’t let me read it all and understand.

Could you be so kind and let me know EXACTLY what should I start from, point by point? The protocol is written in several pages and there are many doubts about it. I have no energy to deal with those. I’m starting to think about suicide again…

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

I think most of us reading your message hears a part of ourselves in it. Yeast destroys our cognition, focus, self-esteem and in our dark moments some of us (if honest) have wanted to end it all.

Well, as I type to you from my phone miles and miles away … please know that you are important and you are not alone.

Now, the gist here is that you must get rid of the bad (sugars, starches , pork) and replace it with the good (vegetables, eggs, good fats such as olive oil and coconut oil, prebiotics such as buckwheat, and probiotics such as megafood by megaflora). You will also need chelated molybdenum for the die off and I personally like taking 4,000 mg of vitamin c. Drink water continually and rest.

There is much more to the protocol but I wanted to be brief due to your current condition and I am sure others such as Able will chime in.

Hang in. And were here to support you.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello croc,

The basics of the protocol are antifungals (destroy candida), probiotics (heal the gut), and a strict diet (email able900 for a copy). You’ll also need some important vitamins such as the molybdenum, vitamin C, trace minerals, vitamins ADEK, cod liver oil (to reduce inflammation), milk thistle, etc.

Typically when you start the diet you should feel worse because millions of dead candida are flooding your body with toxins. You are no longer feeding them and they die in throngs.

The goal of the diet is to reduce inflammation, create a healthy environment of the gut, and to heal your other organs as well.

If you have a lot of anxiety, depression, emotional issues, etc…I highly recommend considering trying out acupuncture which can really turn you around if you are having a bad day. It’s one of the cornerstones of my treatment. It’ll help you detox from the toxins as well.

-raster

Croc

I know the basics of the protocol already. But what is the first step, I’d like to follow it as much as possible, don’t waste time for misunderstanding protocol etc. What should I do, day by day?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Eat food, take supplements and antifungals with meals. Between meals take some probiotics.

ldewild
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 32

Wow. So sorry you’re feeling so bad. I’m no “expert” but in my opinion, as a first step, go to the store and buy all the veggies and leafy greens you can handle. Focus on eating the good, fresh vegetables. (Avoid tomatoes, as this is actually a fruit and contains sugars.)

Also, get the molybdenum (you might have to order this online) and it should help with the die-off symptoms.

I’ll think of you often and hope you get better. Believe me, I can understand how distressing and depressing this can all be. I feel for you.

Take care of yourself.

BelleAuNaturel
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 4

1-800-273-TALK (8255) Please call this number if you are feeling this way. Things can change for a better life quality! There is someone there who can hear you out 24/7.

Secondly, I hope the replies to your question helped you out. I am also kind of struggling to get started and thought I had ADD since i could hardly focus on reading. Hugs.

Croc

Thanks everyone. The worst thing is that nobody outside this forum supports me. I have no power to start this diet and usually just follow my cravings and eat chocolate to feel better for some time. I wanted to start master’s degree this autumn, but I don’t think I can do it. I would just move out to live alone and buy all the food on my own, but I don’t have money to do it. I know that for people in UK/US it sounds ridiculous, but living standard in central/eastern Europe is lower. Accomodation and food is not so obvious. That’s weird situation for me, because I’ve always considered myself as the person who “can do everything” and had lived many great adventures. But now when my energy goes down I feel so helpless… What would you do in my case?

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

Croc wrote: Thanks everyone. The worst thing is that nobody outside this forum supports me. but I don’t have money to do it. I know that for people in UK/US it sounds ridiculous, but living standard in central/eastern Europe is lower. Accomodation and food is not so obvious. But now when my energy goes down I feel so helpless… What would you do in my case?

I empathize with you. However, food for thought:

While the living standard may be higher in the US I can assure you it is not easy here. I am in serious financial debt to get through this (due to seeing many doctors and tests before we figured this out) and I live in a garage. It was worth more than anything to me to get healthy so I did what I had to do.

I write this to you, only to show you, that despite your circumstances if your health is that important to you … you will find a way. Like I said in my first reply ” … please know that you are important and you are not alone.”

chele
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 6

Croc,

I am also a newbie so I’m not sure how helpful I’ll be. But I read your post and wanted to let you know that my heart goes out to you. I can very much relate to your lack of energy and feelings of desperation. I’ve been laying in bed for 2 days wanting to make my way to this computer simply to ask for the help I need to get better. Some days it seems easier to give up. But we can’t….. I know that it will get better for both of us. We just have to persist and use this forum to help us figure it out. I know from when I first started out (just 5 weeks ago) that Able suggested making the dietary changes first. Eat lots of green veggies, no sugar (not even fruit), low carbs, meats including: beef, chicken, turkey, salmon, eggs. I think the diet is the most important change you can make for starters. And, know that we are all here for you.

s.
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 80

Croc, Also keep in mind that this illness makes you very sad and depressed. You will think things that you never would if well.

Able and Raster recommend: “Ashwagandha:
    This herb will help your moods, anxiety, and depression during the treatment as well as increase your stamina. It’s also helpful when it comes to stress and sleep. This is only herb I wouldn’t be without, and I’m still taking it today long after my cure.”

I don’t know if you can get this – but it may help. Also – reach out to others in your community. Even people that you wouldn’t normally. I was so alone too – so many ganged up on me and thought I was crazy. Then…..a magical thing happened – word got out and my community helped to support me. There are people out there in the world who want to see an end to suffering and want to help.

Reread Raster’s post to you above. Eat the right food. That alone is #1 and will start the healing. Pick an antifungal and pick a probiotic. THis will take time. Lots of time – so start out slow and keep it steady. Who knows why life has dealt any of us this card – but it has and our greatness is in how we respond. Don’t let the candida win. Put in the good fight – every day, and when the time is right, you will be the “can do everything” again. This is still another great adventure and you can do it.

We are here to support you. Stay in touch.

BelleAuNaturel
    Replies: 4

Croc wrote: Thanks everyone. The worst thing is that nobody outside this forum supports me. I have no power to start this diet and usually just follow my cravings and eat chocolate to feel better for some time. I wanted to start master’s degree this autumn, but I don’t think I can do it. I would just move out to live alone and buy all the food on my own, but I don’t have money to do it. I know that for people in UK/US it sounds ridiculous, but living standard in central/eastern Europe is lower. Accomodation and food is not so obvious. That’s weird situation for me, because I’ve always considered myself as the person who “can do everything” and had lived many great adventures. But now when my energy goes down I feel so helpless… What would you do in my case?

Hi Croc. wow, i had one of those days today. This was supposed to be my second day on the diet and then my partner was miserable and not supportive (he’s “trying” to stay on the diet but is struggling also) so we bought a bunch of candy at the movies and then i had a wheat bun (turkey burger). -__-

Try not to get too down on yourself if you give in to your cravings and just try to start the diet again either for the rest of the day or the next. I know how it is to have no support. It is lonely as hell. (am i allowed to say that word on here?)

Do they have “farmer’s markets” where you live? where you can buy produce NOT from a supermarket? Today i bought lots of veggies for very little money.

Is it possible to maybe rent yourself a room? So you can live alone and perhaps save some money for your own food?

I believe you should start your master’s. You won’t get closer to your goals by NOT enrolling. Baby steps. Your first goal can be enrolling and then continue to do little short-term goals after that that are fairly easy to accomplish.

How are you feeling today?

-Belle

Croc

Guys,

yes, there are some organic food stores in my city. I live in a big (500.000+) city.

Well, my condition is actually nothing new for me, but it gets slightly worse and worse with time. I recently realized that probably the reason are antibiotics which I was taking when I was 4-5 years old. I’m having some problems with my nerves and social anxiety as well, but as I always claim – it’s social anxiety coming out from the body. Sounds weird, but I feel like that. My mind is good and I love it 😉

How do I feel today? Well, pretty much like yesterday. I feel dull, I’d like to go to bed and sleep all day.

I’d never call myself depressive. For my state, I’m very cheerful person. I’m still able to be excited about small things, but what pisses me off is that I know how my state blocks me. I have no close friends currently, since I don’t want to see anybody (or don’t want anybody to see me). I spent so many hours in bed during my life. When I was teen, I wondered why I can’t feel good being with people, while others do. I didn’t want to be myself, being so different than my counterparts.

But you know what, I still think that it’s positive experience. I believe I’ll be good soon and then, all these years of waiting will make my life wonderful. Most people are so bored with life. I’ll feel like new-born, talking to somebody, feeling relaxed. Breathing deeply. Thinking of life and being happy that I got one.

Serenity18
    Replies: 2

Hi Croc,
    I’m starting on Saturday, after I have some more tests. It’s overwhelming and scary. Good luck. You are not alone.
    I’m so tired of being tired, depressed, and generally feeling like crap. I just can’t believe it’s going to take so long to get better. 🙁

Croc

Hi Serenity,

I don’t think it’s going to be so long to be better. In really bad conditions, improvement is likely to be large within days in my opinion. I already experienced it. Sometimes I’ve been keeping my diet good (not great) for several weeks and I felt much, much better within days then. But there was always some reason to start eating crap – birthdays, holidays etc. I think you’re going to feel BETTER after 2 days on diet and MUCH BETTER after 1 week. Much better in our case means not so bad 🙂 But then, after several weeks, whoah – it must be really great!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Please help me start, I'm getting worse and worse’ is closed to new replies.