please help me im falling apart im loosing everything

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions please help me im falling apart im loosing everything

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  joe 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

jenny
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

i’m 20 years old and i’m falling apart, my relationship with the man I’ve loved for 4 years is so close to being over, he could take it or leave it really…i feel sad all the time, i,m trying to eat better, but everything i put in my body just, doesn’t like the taste, and i know its a mental thing cause the yeast is addicted to sugar like crack but i feel so sad for no reason like i don’t want to get up, i cry everyday to my mom about how im sad in my heart and i don’t know why i snap on people when i never used to, agueing, mood swings, I have this horrible rash on my upper stomach cause my bacteria is so bad, my yeast is horrible, its like a paste when it comes out, im so sad, i dont what to do this anymore, im crying while typing this, i feel like no one understands or believes me, i keep forgetting everything, ill call someone and on ring 2 im like oh my god who am i calling, i end up asking who it i, when they answer, then after the call is over i cry more, and more. i’m so lost and confused and about to give up on everything please someone help the only thing keeping me grounded kinda is smoke weed it helps when i cry.my bowles they are not normal at all they are runny sometimes chunky runny i went for a blood test a long time ago they just told me i had a simple yeast infection so they gave me 850 MG of amoxilcin,i was born with thrush my mother only telling me this recently I didnt know all my life that there were food I couldnt eat ,ive been waking up eating htings like bananas egg?w spinach, then during the day grapes greenbeans sweet patatoes brocli,then like a can of tuna just the tuna and my mom is buying my bragg apple cidr vinager to take shots of everyday do you think that should help? what things should i eat im on a very low income like 8,000 a year low and im not the same i used to be happy im never cryed over anything its like my emotions and brain memory have been highjacked,my boyfriend is going to leave me cause im acting like a completely different person im mean and i argue and i cry i was NEVER LIKE THIS BEFORE

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Jenny,

Tell us your history and what you think caused your yeast overgrowth/dysbiosis.
    Were you born with chronic health issues? Antibiotics? Chronic Mold exposure? Mercury exposure? etc.

At what time did your health decline and why?

We will try to help.

-D

jenny

i just found out a week ago that i was born i had thrush but they got rid of it i grew up poor whe i ate alot fast food and alot of junk food i was 165 pounds then i lost weight randomly now im 135 ,ive always had had bad yeast but i didnt know what i had wasnt normal i think its years and years of poor diet

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

A lot your irratibility symptoms are directly related to liver health, so I would focus on detoxing the toxins by taking liver cleansing herbs such as milk thistle. This should help you feel better. If you can afford acupuncture, this should help you rebalance and detox also.

-raster

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

If your looking at dysbiosis + chronic yeast infections you should at least start with a good low sugar/low starch diet while addressing any food sensitives that may be present. Diet alone will not cure you but will bring great results. Start slowly and cut out the obvious (e.g. White sugar, bread, desserts, ice cream, soda, etc.).

Why would your Doc give you amoxilcin for a yeast infection?
    It’s meant for bacterial infections to my knowledge.

Apple cider vinegar is OK, but will not fix anything.
    With yeast infections + loose stools you may be a good candidate for S. Boulardii.
    Its safe and has proven results against candida and diarrhea.

Have you tried a basic pro-biotic with any success?

-D

jenny

yes im about to go back ontrue biotic and what is S. Boulardii.?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

joe
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 18

I was the same way, thought I had gluten intolerance but it turns out all the strange symptoms that candida offers is exactly what I was dealing with. I almost went to the ER because i was looking at my computer screen and forgot what i did 2 seconds ago and had anxiety that was making it almost impossible to work and talk to people. Sugar was in everything I ate even though I was not eating gluten. Candida makes you gluten intolerant. So I started the diet Lisa talks about and life is looking normal again after a few weeks, as long as you take the NAC supplements and dont cheat, no matter how much you miss beer or ice cream dont do it and you’ll feel like the old you. I knew I wasn’t really crazy! It goes back to what i have been saying for about 10 years now, everything that’s wrong with people today is food related.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘please help me im falling apart im loosing everything’ is closed to new replies.