Please help me.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Please help me.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Chris24 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Pauçp Jose
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 36

Well I´m on stage 1 and I take a medication for my bipolar disorder that contains lactose. This will feed candida. What I can do?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Pauçp Jose wrote: Well I´m on stage 1 and I take a medication for my bipolar disorder that contains lactose. This will feed candida. What I can do?

What’s in the medication that will feed the Candida?

Pauçp Jose

Is sertalina is an antidepressive and it contains lactose

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I wouldn’t worry about the small amount of lactose found in the pill, at the most it probably converts to 1-2 grams of sugar if it even works this way.

Pauçp Jose

Thanks raster. I´m so happy now. I will follow the diet I hope I will not stay very thin cause I´m already thin 😀 Thank you

Able900
    Spectator

Well it also contains starch, but obviously your doctor believes you need it, and if you do need it bad enough, you probably have no choice but to take it if you’re going to treat your depression. Treating and curing the Candida will help the depression as well, but this can take quite some time. You’ll need to make sure that you stick with the diet, and if you can find it, I would also take Molybdenum amino acid chelate to help combat the toxins in the antifungal as well as from the Candida.

If you’ve not started the diet or cleanse yet, you should start it ‘now’ so that you can get a head start fighting the results of the added starch and lactose. Do you think you could make your own kefir or yogurt? If so, this will also help you.

Able

Pauçp Jose

Hey able. Well I try sometimes the diet but I´m so depress. I know when candida die my depression will be better but I have to be strong for many weeks and I´m so tired. I will fight but I´m afraid. I´m so thin. I mean in the stage one I just can eat a pice of meat with salads and some eggs. This is healthy? How can I resist?

Able900
    Spectator

Pauçp Jose wrote: Hey able. Well I try sometimes the diet but I´m so depress. I know when candida die my depression will be better but I have to be strong for many weeks and I´m so tired. I will fight but I´m afraid. I´m so thin. I mean in the stage one I just can eat a pice of meat with salads and some eggs. This is healthy? How can I resist?

Yes, Jose, the diet is healthy. You just have to eat more food. Eat as much as you can of the allowed foods, and you shouldn’t lose too much weight. But you’ll have to take in a lot of calories, ok?

Able

Pauçp Jose

Thanks so much able for your good advices.Yes but how many meat I can eat? Can I eat 3 chicken beef per day instead of just one? I now I can eat so much cause it could feed candida because it have amonia right?

Able900
    Spectator

Pauçp Jose wrote: Thanks so much able for your good advices.Yes but how many meat I can eat? Can I eat 3 chicken beef per day instead of just one? I now I can eat so much cause it could feed candida because it have amonia right?

Yes, Jose, if I couldn’t get by with two, I’d eat three.

Meat doesn’t feed the Candida, but it makes the environment beneficial for them to grow and multiply.

Able

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Actually, your antidepressants are good because it will regulate serotonine levels in your body, of which 90% are in the intestines. Serotonine effects regulate mood and appetite, so in my opinion they should help you. The small amounts of lactose are neglectable.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Please help me.’ is closed to new replies.