Please help me.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Please help me.

This topic contains 24 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Slow progress is probably to minimize die-off so it’s up to you. I would take it slow rather than doing damage to your body.

Arijana

TomC
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 17

Hey guys, I just have a few questions (again).

I have completed two weeks of an extremely low carb and sugar free diet. Only eating organic eggs, broccoli, chicken, and taking a few antifungals.

The main question is, why am I NOT hungry? And is this a good sign or bad sign? On one hand, I would expect the candida to be making me feel like I’m starving. On the other hand, I wonder if something is wrong with my digestive system that I can’t get hungry.

My gassy and bloated feelings have been gone for at least a week. It’s been about three days since I last felt brain fog. In fact, my head feels more clear than probably ever which is nice.

Is it now safe to say that the diet is working?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Tom.

I have completed two weeks of an extremely low carb and sugar free diet. Only eating organic eggs, broccoli, chicken, and taking a few antifungals.
    The main question is, why am I NOT hungry?

And is this a good sign or bad sign?

My gassy and bloated feelings have been gone for at least a week. It’s been about three days since I last felt brain fog. In fact, my head feels more clear than probably ever which is nice.

I would say it’s a good sign. Most people with somewhat severe Candida infestations are still starving within two weeks on the diet.

On one hand, I would expect the candida to be making me feel like I’m starving. On the other hand, I wonder if something is wrong with my digestive system that I can’t get hungry. The fact that the bloating is gone is also a good sign as long as the disappearance of brain fog.
    Is it now safe to say that the diet is working?

I believe the diet is working for you. I assume you’re not taking probiotics yet, is that correct? Since you’re experiencing next to zero symptoms right now, if I were you I’d go ahead and add a good probiotic.

Are you in the US? If so, try to find one of these probiotics and start taking one a day the first thing in the morning or the last thing at night on an empty stomach. Don’t take any antifungals within a couple of hours of taking the probiotic. Be sure to drink water after taking the capsule.

http://www.enzymevitamins.com/products/Flora-20%252d14-Ultra-Strength-60-caps.html

http://www.houseofnutrition.com/051494102046.html

If you decide to choose your own probiotic, always be sure to get one with Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 bacteria and 14 different strains.
    Able

TomC

Actually, I had started taking probiotics weeks before I officially started the diet. Before I knew about candida or the different steps. The other day I upped my intake of probiotics by a lot, now I have a rash on my chest and some of my arms. I am not sure if it is die off symptoms or if I have a leaky gut making me react to the higher intake of probiotics. Today I decided to not take any for a while to see what happens. So my symptoms aren’t totally gone obviously, but now they’re mostly skin related. I’m always debating in my mind on whether I have leaky gut or candida, but for now I’m assuming its both. When I was at my worst, I’d eat and it felt like all the food went straight thru me and caused a horrible constipated feeling, like carrying a brick in my waist. But at the same time I had severe sugar cravings. It was weird. Over time that has stopped. I wish I would’ve found this forum sooner.

Thanks for the links. I have been trying to look out for which brand of probiotics I should stick with.

Able900
    Spectator

Before I knew about candida or the different steps. The other day I upped my intake of probiotics by a lot, now I have a rash on my chest and some of my arms. I am not sure if it is die off symptoms or if I have a leaky gut leading making me react to the higher intake of probiotics.

All of that is probably die-off. Try to find Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate and take 250 mcg morning, noon, and night. This will help with the rashes and other die-off symptoms.

If you have leaky gut, you’ll have to have the probiotics in order to cure it.

Able

TomC

Looks like I been taking the wrong kind of probiotic. “Primal Defense Ultra”. I’m going to pick up one of the ones you recommended.

Able900
    Spectator

TomC wrote: Looks like I been taking the wrong kind of probiotic. “Primal Defense Ultra”. I’m going to pick up one of the ones you recommended.

Tom, you can still get die-off and still feel rotten if you’re not taking Molybdenum, because the probiotics we recommend can cause die-off symptoms.

Able

TomC

Thanks for all of your help. I already bought some Molybdenum over the internet, it should be coming in tomorrow. I am currently taking Milk Thistle.

Does it matter what kind of vitamin C I am taking? I been taking Vitiman C “ascorbyl Palmitate”. Have no idea what that means. I went to the store looking for vitamin C and their was different choices.

Able900
    Spectator

TomC wrote: Does it matter what kind of vitamin C I am taking? I been taking Vitiman C “ascorbyl Palmitate”. Have no idea what that means. I went to the store looking for vitamin C and their was different choices.

The type of vitamin C isn’t as important as how much you take. You can take 1000 mg every hour during the worst die-off symptoms. On a regular basis you can take from 3000 to 6000 mg a day at 1000 mg per dose.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I think it’s important to get vitamin C with bioflavanoids which have anti-allergy properties and are beneficial to your treatment. Do a little bit of research about bio-flavanoids and you will see why.

-raster

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Please help me.’ is closed to new replies.