Please Help- Increased hair loss during cleanse

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Please Help- Increased hair loss during cleanse

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fizzlex 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jaz77
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 9

Hair loss is my main symptom for many years now. Every time I eat sugar/carbs/fruit/fat (even good fat) my hair loss increases and my scalp gets itchy with bad odor. It happens so fast that I can start to feel the itchiness within hours or maybe after a day after I consumed the food.

I finally started the treatment and I am on my third day of the cleanse. I am doing everything right. I am taking/drinking Molyb.(3 times a day), Milk Thistle (500 a day), Vit. C (3000 a day), daily detox, liver detox, water-lemon, and digestive bitters. In addition, I drink Nettle Leaf and dandelion tea and eat only the vegetables mentioned.

However, in these few days my hair loss increased dramatically and my scalp is itches so bad. This is exactly what happen to me when I eat thinks that trigger the candida but I am not sure what. I just don’t know what to do.

Can someone please tell me if this is a die-off symptom? It might be because of something I am taking that is irritating me more (maybe the lemon or chia).

What should I do? I cannot afford losing more hair but I also do not want to stop the treatment. It took me a lot of effort and money to start this treatment.

I will appreciate any advice.

Thanks!!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would consider starting the diet because the cleanse doesn’t even come close to killing all of the candida and doesn’t impact your treatment very much.

-raster

fizzlex
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 24

Its like they say, things get worse before they get better. Thats just the nature of treatment. Just stick to it and I know good things will come. I did the diet and treatment for about 6 weeks and had seen a huge improvement to my health (I am also very sick), but as soon as I stopped treatment, everything bounced back 10x worse. So now, here I am 3 months later, going back on the treatment. I have been sick for many years so it will take many years to repair my immune system. Good luck to you and keep your head up! We are all here for you.

fizzlex

Also, I forgot to mention, prescription anti fungal creme may help. I had ringworm/hairloss really bad when I was a kid and my mom always used prescription creme and it cleared it up. (This is how far back my candida problems go). Good luck!

Jaz77
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 9

Thank you both!

Fizzlex, Thank you for the replies and support!!

Raster,

I will start the diet ASAP.
    The only thing is that I am so hesitating start taking coconut oil. I know it is great for killing the candida but I know that it affects my hair so bad. Every sugar or high fat does. My scalp start to itch and I am losing TONS of hair.

Do you think I should use different methods of antifungal and eliminating coconut oil for now, or should I stick with it and let my hair get really bad?

Thanks.

fizzlex

Be careful with the coconut oil, if I remember correctly, you should not incorporate that until being on the diet for 4 weeks. Able will be able to clarify. Good luck!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Please Help- Increased hair loss during cleanse’ is closed to new replies.