Please help, I am on the strict diet for 5 months

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Please help, I am on the strict diet for 5 months

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Delyse 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Delyse
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 47

Hi All

Can you please help me?

I am on a strict diet for 5 months, eating only allowed veggies and meat( chicken, turkey and fish). Before I was on the forum diet eating meat, veggies, buckwheat for 3 months.

I am have egg allergy so I can’t have them at all. Plus I am lactose intolerant. I was trying to introduce ghee, and ended up with lots of of cystic acnes so I left this idea to try dairy anymore.

I can’t have any of the recommended cabs such as buckwheat and rice bran as I have symptoms like pins and needls in my face.

At the moment I am rotating antifungals such as oregano oil and GSE every 2 weeks. Also i am taking SF722 and olive leafe extract every day. In total I’m taking antifungals for 4 months and 100 billion probiotic innate brand. I also take DE and other parasite herbs.

I have more energy then I used to have most of days, and brain fog free most of the days.

I take all supplements recommended on this forum. I started doing enemas. It start helping, but again something happened and I don’t feel good at all. I noticed that eating organic chicken made my symptoms worse.

I noticed that if I take too much protein I feel pins and needles in my face and hands ,the same reaction like after eating rice bran or buckwheat. Sometimes such reaction I would get from antifunguls in earlier days.

One of my Big problem is pain in my shoulders in low back and glutes. I feel a very bad burning pain. I know that I have problems with my back, but the symptoms aggravated much more worse, since I am taking antifungals. Sometimes, I don’t want to live as my back muscles get so tight and it hurts a lot. I go to acupuncture, chiropractor and massage regularly. nobody knows why it is so bad.

I just wanted to understand if it is athritis or candida overgrowth or may be Mercury also aggravating the problem.

Can you please advise what antifungals should I take? I feel burning pain in my muscles after GSE much worse then from taking oregano

Can you please advice what antifungals are the best to take now. I feel much more burning in my muscles after GSE.

Can someone please share their view on antifunguls?

Any advice will be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Latka
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 128

Hi Delyse,

it might be a good idea for you to check your Mercury toxicity levels. Sounds like something is holding you back from recovery. Especially since you have so much pain and fatigue. My doctor initially suspected Mercury in my case when I did not respond to the Candida treatment but because my energy levels were so good he did not pursue exploring this further. He said that in the case of Mercury a person feels a lot worse no matter what.

Do you have a lot of amalgam fillings?

I don’t have answers to your other questions I’m afraid. Wish you best of luck and hope you will feel better soon!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I think you need to reduce the inflammation of the gut. It sounds like you are getting worse and not better. A great anti-inflammatory is cod liver oil, and there are natural foods that are anti-inflammatory such as broccoli, fish, pumpkin, and more. The goal of the diet is to reduce inflammation.

There’s tons of leaky gut supplements you can take but haven’t seen your list of these.

Are you taking digestive bitters? Are you eating organic? What about organic meat? What supplements are you taking?

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I am on a strict diet for 5 months, eating only allowed veggies and meat( chicken, turkey and fish). Before I was on the forum diet eating meat, veggies, buckwheat for 3 months.

Which diet are you on, the stricter diet or the website’s diet?

I can’t have any of the recommended cabs such as buckwheat and rice bran as I have symptoms like pins and needls in my face.

Have you tried Bob’s Red Mill coconut flour? It’s rather rare for people to be allergic to anything having to do with coconuts.

At the moment I am rotating antifungals such as oregano oil and GSE every 2 weeks. Also i am taking SF722 and olive leafe extract every day. In total I’m taking antifungals for 4 months and 100 billion probiotic innate brand. I also take DE and other parasite herbs.

You didn’t mention virgin coconut oil, are you taking this?

I noticed that eating organic chicken made my symptoms worse.

How often do you eat chicken, fish, or turkey? How many times a week and how many times a day?

One of my Big problem is pain in my shoulders in low back and glutes. I feel a very bad burning pain. I know that I have problems with my back, but the symptoms aggravated much more worse, since I am taking antifungals. Sometimes, I don’t want to live as my back muscles get so tight and it hurts a lot. I go to acupuncture, chiropractor and massage regularly. nobody knows why it is so bad.
    I just wanted to understand if it is athritis or candida overgrowth or may be Mercury also aggravating the problem.

It could be one of these, or it could be a combination of all three. It could also be due to inflammation. I’m sorry to say that there’s really no way of knowing the exact cause. If you didn’t have these specific pains before, I doubt the cause could be mercury poisoning since you would have had the mercury before starting the treatment.

Can you please advise what antifungals should I take? I feel burning pain in my muscles after GSE much worse then from taking oregano.

Stop taking all of the antifungals except virgin coconut oil. Let me know if you’re already taking it and at what dose.

Try to obtain either a MegaFlora or an Innate probiotic containing a 50 billion count and add one every day; or if you can’t buy one at this time, increase your probiotic to 200 billion, two pills a day.

Able

Delyse

Hi All

Thanks very much for your answers.

Latka: I dont have any amalgam fillings. I used to have one, I think a long time ago, may be around 10 years ago. Thanks for your wishes.

Raster: I have cod liver oil every day, but it is not fermented. I eat broccoli, cauliflower and zucchini every day, they are my main food.
    I eat fish most of the days. I dont eat pumpkin as i am still on the strict diet. I would love to eat it, but i am not sure if i can. I eat only organic meat. I don’t eat organic veggies, as in our supermarkets, there are not much of organic veggies and there are so expensive.
    I am taking digestive bitters alcohol free, also I take l- glutamin, CoQ10 and slippery elm for leaky gut syndrom.

Able: I am on the diet, you sent to me, but no carbs at all.

All what I eat is broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, green beens, swede and plenty of avocados.

I used to eat lots of meat such as turkey, chicken and fish. Now I limited to only one serving a day or sometimes no protein.

Sometimes, I feel that I am malnutritioned as I feel like pass out being on this diet for months. Lately, I noticed that eating profs in start affecting me, I start having pins and needles in my face and hands so why I reduced protein. I noticed that fish does not affect as bad as chicken does.

I tried coconut flour and it gives me very bad cramps and pain in my stomach. The same with Virgin coconut oil as I can’t digest fats. After coconut oil I end up so sick in my stomach for weeks. I had the same problem from duck fat, not as bad as coconut oil. However, chicken fat does not effect me. I went to naturopath and she checked my allergies, and she told me that my body does not like coconut in any form.
    I eat Turkey and fish almost every day. One piece of fish and two patties of turkey meance. If I won’t eat this protein, then not much left to eat for me.

I am taking Innate probiotic 100 billion a day. Previously I took megaflora,nubt it was shipped without ice.

Should I try heavy metal detox ? Did somebody try Cutler protocol?

Also is golden seal good to take? I think I have read that it is not good to take when you have leaky gut syndrome.

I don’t know what to do next. I am following everybody’s advice here but not improving greatly as I would like to be.

My tongue is still whitish. Long time ago it used to be pink, I remember.

Should I try oil of thyme?

Thanks everybody, I really appreciate your help.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Sometimes, I feel that I am malnutritioned as I feel like pass out being on this diet for months. Lately, I noticed that eating profs in start affecting me, I start having pins and needles in my face and hands so why I reduced protein. I noticed that fish does not affect as bad as chicken does.

You should probably try to add more fish if possible, especially since you’re avoiding basically all carbs.

I tried coconut flour and it gives me very bad cramps and pain in my stomach. The same with Virgin coconut oil as I can’t digest fats.

Have you tried one half of a teaspoon of coconut oil? If you can’t do this, try one fourth.

Meanwhile, start using the coconut oil the same way you use lotion. Rub it into your legs, arms, shoulders, stomach area, and the tops of your feet thoroughly every day. The oil will be absorbed into your skin and therefore your bloodstream. the oil is very important to the treatment.

I am taking Innate probiotic 100 billion a day. Previously I took megaflora,nubt it was shipped without ice.

Start taking 3 of the probiotics which should be 150 billion a day. Along with coconut oil, this is basically the supplements you need to depend on for treating the infestation. Please send me a private message after you’ve done this for about 10 days so that I’ll be sure and read it, I may not see the message if it’s on the forum.

Also is golden seal good to take? I think I have read that it is not good to take when you have leaky gut syndrome.

You shouldn’t take golden seal at all.

My tongue is still whitish. Long time ago it used to be pink, I remember

Try doing the oil pulling therapy with coconut oil, of course you’re not supposed to swallow the oil when doing this.
    Oil-Pulling for Oral Thrush

Should I try oil of thyme?

All this will do is add another antifungal which is even less effective than oil of oregano, and antifungals are not the answer right now.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

My only other thoughts on this is to consider trying a holistic approach with healing, where you address healing specific organs. This typically involves consulting a naturopath and spending a bunch of money. For me, the process involved healing my liver, galbladder, colon, pancreas, intestines, kidneys, and more all at the same time. After doing this for about a year, I am up to $300 in supplements every 2 months or so. Its become quite ridiculous, but it is working ever so slowly.

The standard process vitamins are the main way to do this and contain ingredients from specific animal organs and other natural food sources (and its expensive). A second way to do this is to do acupuncture which re-harmonizes the body and heals it as well. Acupuncture has been a huge in my treatment and is typically expensive. It helps detox the body and is one of my foundations. I highly recommend it.

If you check out the vitamins link, there are some basic ones that can really boost your immune system. For instance, I recently tried out vitamin E, vitamin K, and biotin and noticed a positive improvement immediately. Trace minerals are also essential such as iodine, magnesium, zinc, potassium, etc. Vitamins are much cheaper than the expensive standard process supplements I take that I mentioned earlier.

There are other minor tweaks you can do such as making homemade kefir or greek yogurt or trying out coconut oil. Also detoxing via sweating is very effective treatment for healing and recovering from ailments. Miracle fiber aka inulin could greatly help heal leaky gut. You might also consider a juice fast which will give your digestive system a rest it sorely needs.

I don’t see many prebiotic foods in your posts and these might be beneficial as well. Oat bran, buckwheat, teff, rice bran, artichokes, etc. are all examples. Veggies work too, but the ones I mentioned above have been effective.

The pumpkin may bring more benefit than detriment because of its anti-inflammatory properties. Same with blueberries which contain about 8g of sugar per 15 blueberries. Both of these have been apart of my diet and help me greatly.

-raster

Delyse

Hi guys

Thanks very much for your replies.

Raster: I start doing acupuncture specifically to improve digestion and gall bladder, liver function.

I also noticed improvement in my digestion after adding slippery elm. But my stool has lots of undigested food such as veggies, and very loose.

I take all the supplements recommended here on forum: zinc, magnesium, calcium , biotin, vit c, vit A, vit D, potassium phosphate, q10, bitters, acetyl- l-carnitine, taurine, quercitin for allergy, Ashwagandha, cod liver oil, folic acid, molybdenum, probiotics. Plus anti parasite herbs.

I spend around $400 per months as some staff is expensive such as probiotics, Q10 and SF722.

I don’t think I will be able to do so for long time, so I wanted to attack candida now as much as possible.

I cant really eat prebiotics foods as they give me heaviness, a bit of pain in my stomach and I think they effect candida levels as I feel die off. I will try fiber aka inulin.

Able:
    I will possibly try 3 probiotics a day but not at the moment as I have only enough to last me until next order, which I do from iherb. I will advise you when I have done this.

I have done oil pulling for 1 month previously, but still had whitish tongue. Is your tongue, normal colour now?

When you say to try one teaspoon of coconut flour, do you mean in baking or just put over the food. As I don’t eat any carbs at the moment and my stomach feels better, I can’t imagine baking something with on teaspoon of coconut flour.

I am still taking SF722.

Many thanks guys.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Please help, I am on the strict diet for 5 months’ is closed to new replies.