Please help!!! Die off symptoms

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Please help!!! Die off symptoms

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  raster 6 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Shadow123
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 3

I am currently on day 5 of the Candaclear Four 30-day cycle for my candida. Experiencing intense throbbing in my thighs and legs. The only way I can deal with it is by taking advil around the clock. Is this okay? Does advil contain any ingredients that could hinder my progress?

Thanks

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

Yikes! Stop the Advil right away. NSAID’s are known to contribute to candida by destroying the lining of the gut and allowing Candida to take a stronger hold.

Are you taking chelated molybdenium? Start taking vitamin C right away. You can take up to 2000 mgs every couple of hours.

I am currently on day 5 of the Candaclear Four 30-day cycle for my candida. Experiencing intense throbbing in my thighs and legs

I’m not familiar with this protocol. What’s your diet like? I had throbbing in my legs and thighs while fasting and it was from lack of minerals. Are you taking any trace minerals?

Shadow123

I am on the candida diet (all clean) in conjunction with the anti-fungal kit (consists of 4 pills per day made up of Allicin, garlic bulb, cinnamon, and a probiotic). I do not take any other minerals or vitamins.

Jo*Jo
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 242

It sounds like you need to look at the diet most of us follow on this forum devised by Able and Raster. I wouldnt be concerned with the effects of the advil but rather what is giving those symptoms

Shadow123

These are the ingredients of the Candaclear Kit (total of 4 capsules, taken daily for 30 days). This is supposed to be coupled with a “clean” diet consisting mainly of veg/meat/fish.

Delayed Release Allicin
    EACH TABLET CONTAINS:
    Garlic (Allium sativum) Bulb
    (providing 10 mg thiosulfinates and 4.5 mg allicin). . . . . . . . . . 500 mg

Allicin with cinnamon
    EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
    (providing 10 mg thiosulfinates and 4.5 mg allicin). . . . . . . . . . 500 mg
    Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) Bark Oil
    (providing 40 mg cinnamaldehyde). . . . . . . . . . 66 mg
    Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)Bark. . . . . . . . . . 30 mg

Allicin with caprylates
    EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
    (providing 4 mg thiosulfinates and 1.8 mg allicin) . . . . . . . . . . 200 mg
    Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum) Bark Oil
    (providing 20 mg cinnamaldehyde). . . . . . . . . . 33 mg

Probiotic with nutrients
    EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
    Probiotic Consortium. . . . . . . . . . 25 billion CFU
    Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)
    Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)
    Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
    Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34)
    L-Glutamine. . . . . . . . . . 400 mg
    N-Acetyl Glucosamine (from exoskeleton of shrimp / crab). . . . . . . . . . 200 mg
    Beta-carotene. . . . . . . . . . 2 mg

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The candigone kit likely won’t cure your overgrowth and you certainly won’t be able to cure it within 30 days; plan on a 6-18 month recovery time to get over candida overgrowth.

We developed this general plan to get better if you are interested:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

Here is some info about die-off and supplements to take:
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm11590_Molybdenum-and-Dieoff-Symptoms.aspx#post11590

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst2981_DieOff-Without-Molybdenum.aspx

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postsm9759_DieOff-Symptoms-and-Cure.aspx#post9759

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst4116_The-benefits-of-sweating-out-toxins-mineral-water-and-minerals.aspx

-raster

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Shadow123;37064 wrote: I am currently on day 5 of the Candaclear Four 30-day cycle for my candida. Experiencing intense throbbing in my thighs and legs. The only way I can deal with it is by taking advil around the clock. Is this okay? Does advil contain any ingredients that could hinder my progress?

Hello, Anna.

As per your email request, I’ve sent the link to the Candida strict diet to your email address.

You should stop taking the Candaclear Four and start fresh with only the Candida diet. The problem with the product is that it contains a strong concentration of allicin plus probiotics. Allicin is not only an antifungal, but also a strong antibiotic. This means that the properties are destroying the effect of the probiotics that are in the supplement. This just means that you could have purchased a cheaper version of allicin which did not contain probiotics. Since you’ve been taking such a strong antifungal (and antibiotic), I think you should avoid allicin as one of your antifungals during the treatment.

Able

Shadow123

Thank you kindly for your help!
    So in order to mitigate the effects of the die-off (and while I wait for the Molybednum to arrive) should I go back to my regular diet?

What I’m trying to say: Although not the ideal choice, will temporarily going back to a regular (non-candida) diet help with my current die-off symptoms? I am in a lot of pain!

Able900
    Spectator

Shadow123;37064 wrote: Does advil contain any ingredients that could hinder my progress?

Those who have a Candida albicans overgrowth should try to avoid NSAID products as much as possible. These products are shown to contribute to the intensity of the infestation by destroying the lining of the gut which in turn allows the Candida to seep into the bloodstream. This is intestinal permeability which causes not only the Candida, but also bacteria to transfer to the bloodstream causing inflammatory responses as well as allergies.

Common forms of NSAID’s are: Ibuprofen, Advil, Motrin, Aspirin, Nuprin, Naproxen, Celebrex, COX-2 inhibitors.

Once you start taking Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate according to the instructions with the diet, some of your symptoms/pain should lessen.

If you find that you absolutely must take something for pain, Ibuprofen is probably the best choice. Although Ibuprofen is a NSAID, it actually contains a degree of antifungal properties against Candida albicans.
    Research: http://jmm.sgmjournals.org/content/49/9/831.abstract

Able

Able900
    Spectator

Shadow123;37082 wrote: Thank you kindly for your help! So in order to mitigate the effects of the die-off (and while I wait for the Molybednum to arrive) should I go back to my regular diet?

You shouldn’t go back to your normal diet. What you can do is to add the foods below to your present Candida diet.

Baked Sweet Potatoes
    Dried beans (pintos, baby limas, etc.)
    Granny Smith apples

Avoid antifungals and antifungal foods such as rutabaga, Brussels sprouts, and garlic of any form.

Eat as much of the foods above as you like. Other things you can do to lessen the die-off toxins are below:

+Take saunas or soak in a tub of hot water to reduce the toxins.

+Drink a LOT of water.

+If you are taking vitamin C, increase the amount to 8000 mg a day by taking 1000 mg every hour. If you are not taking vitamin C, start with 1000 mg every two hours making a total of 4000 mg. Tomorrow you can raise the amount to 8000 mg.

+If you can find the herb Milk Thistle in capsule form, purchase this and take according to the instructions on the container. You can also take an herb called pot marigold which promotes the elimination of Candida toxins from your body. The herb lemon grass will help to slow the Candida overgrowth in your intestines.

+Do not allow yourself to become even slightly constipated under any circumstances.

Able

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you go back to your non-candida diet you will feel way worse than you ever imagined…you are stuck now with this diet.

-raster

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Please help!!! Die off symptoms’ is closed to new replies.