PLEASE HELP!!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice PLEASE HELP!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  princeofsin 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Pamie
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

So I have been on an extremely strict cleanse and today is my first day on stage two. This is my third approach and I have had a great start to beating candida- really because this website seems by far the most accurate and has been very informative. So I have been having bad die-off, why is okay- and I have been using all the vitamins except for this swedish bitters. So I went out and bought it today. I ask the lady at my Whole Foods store (just to make sure) if it has alcohol in it. She said no and since the website says that this product predominantly does not, I had a teaspoon. Well, I was reading the back and noticed it says: Water/alcohol extract of …. all these leafs and roots. So I am freaking out!!!! Did I just ruin my cleanse? Would other Swedish Bitters say alcohol percent instead of alcohol extract? Is it the same thing? Please help!!!!

Pamie

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

This post was replied to under your identical post in the “General Discussion” category.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst3271_PLEASE-HELP.aspx

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

I don’t think it will interfere with your diet. I drink something called kombucha and it contains a pittance of alcohol but I didn’t have any affect on my diet. Please kombucha also fights candida and it taste awesome which you can find at whole foods.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘PLEASE HELP!!!’ is closed to new replies.