Please advise – return of symptom I haven't had for months

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Please advise – return of symptom I haven't had for months

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ATTCmelissa 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

ATTCmelissa
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 15

I had been following the diet and allowed food list for almost 5 months before I realized I wasn’t doing the protocol like it was prescribed with the antifungals and hadn’t started either the kefir and prebiotics.
    Before I started the diet, I was experiencing these whitehead pimples in my nose. When I was following the diet without the kefir and prebiotics I was free from the pimples for almost 5 months.
    I had my first pimple in my nose in over 5 months after being on the probiotics, kefir and prebiotics now for 2 months.
    I was wondering if anyone else had experienced acne like this as a die off or if this was something else.
    Let me know your thoughts. I was really bummed to have this return. I thought it was over. But didn’t know if it returned because there was more die off due to adding the probiotics, kefir and antifungals

Current regimine on diet
    Antifungals: 15tsp coconut oil
    16 drops oregano oil perday (about to switch to GFS extract)
    6 SF277 acid/ day

Prebiotic once a day 1/4 cup uncooked teff or buckwheat with stevia and coconut oil
    2 eggs per meal(3) with two vegetables from the allowed food list.
    1 cup kefir /day
    1/4 cup sauerkraut

Are the amounts of these foods I’m eating ok? I was wondering if I was eating too much prebiotic?

Latka
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 128

One possibilty: acne can also be an indication of food intolerance. Is it milk kefir you drink. How long were you off dairy before starting with kefir.

ATTCmelissa

I was off milk almost 5 to 6 months before starting the kefir. The acne in my nose did happen before the diet about every 6 weeks one in each nostril. This was before I made the dietary changes. After I made the dietary changes it happened more frequently in the left nostril for a about 6 weeks I had one every couple of weeks or so. Then stopped for about 5 to six months. Then came back two days ago.
    Do you think I’m drinking too much milk or eating too much prebiotics since those are the things that I have changed before it came back?

Latka
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 128

It’s hard to say. I suggested milk intolerance as it is one possibility. I suppose eliminating it for a while to see if the acne clears would be one way to test.

I cannot see why taking prebiotics would cause acne. Unless of course it is caused by die off and you are detoxing through the skin. The amounts you are having sound ok, but if you suspect you are not tolerating prebiotics too well, maybe cut down a bit and build up slowly.

Of course the acne could also be caused by hormonal fluctuations.

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

ATTCmelissa wrote: I had been following the diet and allowed food list for almost 5 months before I realized I wasn’t doing the protocol like it was prescribed with the antifungals and hadn’t started either the kefir and prebiotics.
    Before I started the diet, I was experiencing these whitehead pimples in my nose. When I was following the diet without the kefir and prebiotics I was free from the pimples for almost 5 months.
    I had my first pimple in my nose in over 5 months after being on the probiotics, kefir and prebiotics now for 2 months.
    I was wondering if anyone else had experienced acne like this as a die off or if this was something else.
    Let me know your thoughts. I was really bummed to have this return. I thought it was over. But didn’t know if it returned because there was more die off due to adding the probiotics, kefir and antifungals

Current regimine on diet
    Antifungals: 15tsp coconut oil
    16 drops oregano oil perday (about to switch to GFS extract)
    6 SF277 acid/ day

Prebiotic once a day 1/4 cup uncooked teff or buckwheat with stevia and coconut oil
    2 eggs per meal(3) with two vegetables from the allowed food list.
    1 cup kefir /day
    1/4 cup sauerkraut

Are the amounts of these foods I’m eating ok? I was wondering if I was eating too much prebiotic?

Is that caused by CRC ??

Jorge

ATTCmelissa

[quote quote=dvjorge

Current regimine on diet
    Is that caused by CRC ??

Jorge

What is CRC?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Please advise – return of symptom I haven't had for months’ is closed to new replies.