Pizza hut? Some help? Please.

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Pizza hut? Some help? Please.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mrs.candida 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Healhy
    Topics: 87
    Replies: 45

Hello everyone. Today I went to pizza hut because all my famaly went. But I didnĀ“t ordered pizza. There was a lot of salads. Most of salads have cheese,yogurt, fruits. But I asked to give me a simple salad with only olive oil and tuna. You think that eat in that places is safe for candida suffers? Do you think that I did good with order that salad? Because If I did I could go every week with my friends to pizza hut. Instead of eat pizza I eat that tuna salad. What do you think? Is a way to not restrict my social life. Sometimes I like to eat in a restaurant.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Hello Healhy,

I would not put pizza hut salad up there as one of the healthiest places to get a salad! I have never eaten there but if you do have to eat there, a salad is the best choice. You can have other ingredients on your salad as well; whats wrong with cucumbers, onions, etc?

As an alternative I would look at maybe making a salad at home and then you know whats in it and whether its safe or not. There must be some alternative places to go!

-raster

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

I would be concerned about poor quality genetically modified food sold at fast food restaurants. Salmon seems like a safe bet, I’m sure there’s antibiotics in their chicken and beef.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Pizza hut? Some help? Please.’ is closed to new replies.