Pinecone Extract reducing candida symptoms

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Pinecone Extract reducing candida symptoms

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fixme 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Sydney Keith
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 11

I have been on pinecone extract as of late for candida, and I believe I finally found something that works. My symptoms have included chronic fatigue, migraines, depression, aches and pains, sinus infections, diarrhea, and irritation. These symptoms have shown improvement since I have added pinecone extract to my plan this month.

I’m not only taking the extract, obviously diet is very important! I also take Udo’s oil in order to get my essential fats.

For anyone that has candida, I recommend you add some pinecone extract to your plan.

Sydney

fixme
    Participant
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 101

What symptoms have improved and by how much? You’ve been taking it for 2.5 weeks then?
    I ordered mine and curious to see the possibilities based on your experience

Sydney Keith

I have been on it for about 3 weeks, I have not had a migraine since the first week. My irritation has gone down quite a bit and I’m getting my energy levels back. My son brought home a flu that has been going around, my whole household has gotten it except for me (fingers crossed). Usually I am the first one to pick up an illness, but I think the pinecone extract is helping.

What kind of symptoms are you having?

fixme
    Participant

I have thrush, possible, yeast infection, frequent urination(!), constipation (moreso now), always getting sick.
    Also was pretty irritable before starting this and ridiculous moodswings (ie. I yelled at my mom that I didn’t want to watch Mike&Molly, walking away slamming the door behind me).

Around Christmas time, after taking antibiotics and already having some thrush from months before, I ate very sugary foods and felt a strong headache. I thought I was sensitive to the sugar cause I was so healthy LOL

Did you have thrush? Hope you don’t get sick…

Sydney Keith

The mood swings are the worse! I was told by my dentist that I have thrush, I didn’t do too much at first to fight it and I totally regret it. It has turned into quite the battle, but recently I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. The whiteness on my tongue has actually improved drastically since I have been on the pinecone extract, or it’s just a coincidence but either way it’s clearing up.

It sounds like you have a yeast infection, you are doing the right thing by giving your immune system the extra push. It seems most success stories come from taking care of your immune system and letting it go to work. Is your tongue white?

fixme
    Participant

Yes, thrush tongue. =[

I’ve been watching my behavior more, as I should. I do get irritated in my head though. I had a very annoying sauna experience the other day (but I won’t compain :P)

I think my yeast infection may be gone. Also I was embarassed to admit but I’ve had nail fungus since last year (slight, you’d have to look closely.) That looks like it’s clearing more with no extra efforts.

I think I’ll know I’m “healed” when my thrush has evaporated and I only have to pee LESS than 10-20 times a day. What a dream! 🙂

Sydney Keith

At least the nail fungus is only a minor case! I also have had frequent urination and still do, the doctor hasn’t been much help.

Have you started with the pinecone extract yet? I am curious to see if it helps clear up your tongue like it did for me. At first it was a funny taste but I actually don’t mind it now.

fixme
    Participant

I got mine today and took 1/4 dropper full under the tongue. I waited 10 minutes and then swallowed it. How did you take the pinecone? And how many times a day? Has your thrush gone away after taking it and for how long did you take it?

Surprised to hear a male has frequent urination as I thought only women got it..do you get constipated and what do you do for that?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Pinecone Extract reducing candida symptoms’ is closed to new replies.