Pinecone Extract AND Pine Nut Oil

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Pinecone Extract AND Pine Nut Oil

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Percyfaith 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Percyfaith
    Participant
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 58

My Priorities
    -Spiritual and Physical Health
    -Build a strong Immune System
    -Heal Mucosal Lining, Digestive issues (esp Gluten, Nightshade and caffeine sensitivities as well as Hypothyroidism and Insulin Resistance.
    -Protect brain health and prevent cognitive decline
    -Fight Inflammation and Candida
    -Replace as many drugs and supplements as I can with Real quality Food
    and find a simple varied seasonal diet that will work for me.
    -Be Active and Flexible physically

Recently been reading that Pinecone Extract and Pine Nut Oil might be a help fighting candida.

Of Pinecone extract a post at another site said it, …”has proven to fight yeast naturally. Pinecone extract strengthens and balances the immune system to help your body fight off yeast naturally. The good thing about pinecone extract is there are no known side effects, and it does not kill off the good bacteria.”

AND

Pine Nut Oil is said to Soothe the Digestive Tract as well as to boost energy.

Do any of you know anything about these two?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I don’t think the antifungals will cure you, but probiotics will cure you imho…I would focus on probiotics.

-raster

Percyfaith
    Participant

raster;58041 wrote: I don’t think the antifungals will cure you, but probiotics will cure you imho…I would focus on probiotics.

-raster

Hi Thank You Raster,

Right now I am having a bottom yeast infection, all over body itchiness but especially bad itching on the palms of my hands and the bottoms of my feet. I was only able to get in with my Urgent care conventional MD and he wants me to take two tablets of Diflucan (Fluconazole) 150mg 3 days apart. At least he suggested that I mostly eat an alkaline diet and cut out the little bit of chicken, beef and fish that I normally eat. I eat a mostly Organic Paleo diet.

I am about half conventional and half holistic so that advice does not sit well with my holistic side without my trying to find something more natural.

I ate some garlic and soaked an hour in an outdoor Sulphur Pool(Jefferson Pools- Warm Springs, VA) right before my intense itching began five days ago. My bottom has gotten better but my hands and feet are itching daily especially every time I eat anything. I am drinking a lot of water and picked up a homeopathic remedy Histaminum Hyd 30C by Boiron. I’m reluctantly taking it when I am the worst. Reluctantly because I noticed later in the tiny print that the dang stuff has lactose and sucrose listed in other ingredients. I avoid most sugars and dairy.

I believe in Probiotics, but will they help my acute problem? I guess this might be a candida die off, but I don’t know.

Probiotic wise I have Jarrow’s Saccharomyces Boulardii+MOS and Genestra Brands HMF Forte on hand and I normally take one of MegaFood’s MegaFlora 20 Billion CFU and inner-ēco Coconut Water Probiotic Kefir daily with a breakfast smoothie.

Are you familiar with these and do you think it would help me to try the S. Boulardii or HMF Forte? IF so, should I just take one or rotate them?

Again, Thanks for your comment.

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

I didn’t find either one to be very effective as anti-fungals. I have heard the pinecone extract to help some with immune modulation. Might be more for mild cases. If you try them make sure there is a return policy.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I would focus on detoxing. Do you have a detox plan and are taking any detox supplements like liver cleansing herbs? The itching is a top die-off symptom so it’ll only get better if you reduce die-off (take less probiotics or antifungals), or if you detox.

-raster

Percyfaith
    Participant

raster;58070 wrote: I would focus on detoxing. Do you have a detox plan and are taking any detox supplements like liver cleansing herbs? The itching is a top die-off symptom so it’ll only get better if you reduce die-off (take less probiotics or antifungals), or if you detox.

-raster

No I do not have a detox plan.

I do have Dr. Schulze’s Detox Tea,…it contains (Dandelion Root, Burdock Root, Cardamon Seed, Ginger Root, Pau d’Arco Bark, Cinnamon Bark, Clove Bud, Fennel Seed, Licorice Root, Juniper Berry, Black Peppercorn, Uva Ursi Leaf, Horsetail Herb, Parsley Root, Orange Peel). And I have a local Herb Shop liver tea call Deep Root Flow Tea that contains Dandelion Root, Burdock Root, Sarsaparilla, Chen Pi, Fennel and Cardamom.

And I have Schulze Liver/Gallbladder Tincture (Milk Thistle Seed, Dandelion Root, Oregon Grape Root, Gentian Root, Wormwood Leaf, Mojave Chaparral Herb, Black Walnut Hull, Hawaiian Yellow Ginger Root, Garlic Bulb, Fennel Seed, Artichoke Leaf).

I also have NutriGold’s Milk Thistle product called Pharma Thistle GOLD.

I also have s.a. wilson’s coffee that is made for coffee enemas as that is one of the few things I can do for pain.

I don’t think I want to take the Diflucan, but will if I have to, but I so dislike pharmaceuticals.

Recently I was also taking Coptis for abdominal pain I’ve had since December of last year. Chiropractor also thought I have parasites but he since told me he is not detecting that now. It is the abdominal pain and a bunch of stress this past winter that distracted me and detailed my plan to begin a full Candida Protocol. I have symptoms of silent acid reflux and since I had slightly elevated h pylori on recent blood work I had been working on healing my mucosal lining and the Coptis is supposed to be good for killing h pylori.

Since I have a lot of food sensitivities—Gluten, Nightshade (Tomatoes, Potatoes, Eggplant, Peppers and Paprika), MSG, Caffeine, Chocolate etc. I am careful about what I eat and wondered if this itching I have could be a histamine intolerance reaction. It just so happened that I began eating some local yogurt lately (I eat very little dairy normally) and recently put both pineapple and papaya in a breakfast drink– all these plus the bananas I have in my morning smoothies are know to be histamine triggers.

On top of all these thoughts, I found out this week that the two brands of Sprouted Chia Seed I’ve taken are being recalled due to a Salmonella/bacterial outbreak that is linked to them. That is concerning me because I’ve taken 1-3 tbs of these Sprouted Chia Seeds in my morning smoothie almost every morning since Sept of 2013!

The major itching that I have left now, comes and goes. It is on my palms and the soles of both feet and a little on my ankles especially the inside of my left ankle where I have been bitten by something – perhaps a spider and I hope not a tick. I live in an area that has a lot of Lyme cases and I’ve been bitten at least once most summers in the past 10+ years.

I am confused but hopeful that these bothersome symptoms are my body trying to communicate.

No matter what, Liver Support and Detox sound like a good plan.

Do you have any specifics for me to do?

Thank you Raster.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Pinecone Extract AND Pine Nut Oil’ is closed to new replies.