Pina read this!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Pina read this!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  LadyBug 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

joy
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 33

Hi Pina,

You started a thread a while ago about not having regular movements. Yesterday while I was at the health food store stocking up on MORE probiotics, I came across a product called “Dr Miller’s Wholy Tea” It is a type of cleanse, but alot of the ingredients have to do with digestion. It also can help treat candida, yeast, parasites and toxins. Also, I think you said you weren’t interested in spending any more money on new products, but this wholy tea will send you a free sample that will last a week. If you google it, you will find out more about it, and there should be a free sample…if not look at another site that carries the same stuff. I bought a box of the tea and started it this morning. Will keep you posted.

I think you mentioned you have the white coat on your tongue….I do as well….or should I say did! Last week on the forum someone mentioned oil pulling which I have done in the past. I tried it again the end of last week for 4 days-1x a day. My tongue is almost completely cleared up now! Just from 4 days! The reason I have not continued is because of timing, but I will go back to it tomorrow again and try to work it into my regular routine. If you google oil pulling you will get lots of info about which oil to use…..stick with the sesame oil…it works the best.

So good luck and I hope this helps.

Joy

joy

Bump

joy

bumping for Pina to read…hopefully!

joy

actually, Pina the holy tea seems to be really working and it is just my second full day with it!

Pina
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 36

Dear Joy,

You are a doll for sharing this and making sure I see it 🙂 Thanks for the info! I will check the tea out and see if the ingredients are okay for me on Stage 1. I still unfortunately have movement problems! For two days I was able to go twice a day which astonished me and made me think I was finally past the problem, but then for the next two days I haven’t been able to at all. Not sure what is the cause!

Funny you mention oil pulling! I tried it maybe twice a few months ago with coconut oil and then got lazy and stopped lol. My tongue isn’t so coated anymore but I will definitely try oil pulling again and see if I get your results!

Thanks again for thinking of me 🙂 I’ll share my results soon!

joy

Pina, I am glad you read my message. The oil pulling has definately worked for me….I missed a fews days like I mentioned and it still did not go back to the way it was. I will continue with 1 x a day just because it does take 15 minutes and I am having sucess with just 1x a day. I use sesame oil though for sure.

The tea has also been great! If you get the free sample you will see if it works for you or not without having to spend the money.

Good Luck!

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I am trying to find up where to signup for the free samples. I’d like to try out the tea and the oil pulling treatment.

I looked all over his site and couldn’t find the signup for the free sample; if you have a URL link, it’d be swell.

joy

Hi Raster, this is the link I found for the free sample…although it says you have to pay 15.00 for shipping …so not really sure how free that is!!

http://www.holyteaclub.com/web/tinasark/tryit.html

Joy

LadyBug
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Have anybody else tried this?! I’d like to buy it, but want to know more info from more people.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

LadyBug wrote: Have anybody else tried this?! I’d like to buy it, but want to know more info from more people.

This site contains more information on the tea.
    http://www.doctormillerstea.com/Holy_Tea.html

LadyBug
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

Is there any difference between Holy Tea and VelociTEA Click the link ?!

The ingredients seem to be exactly the same! 😕

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Pina read this!’ is closed to new replies.