phase one is over now what?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions phase one is over now what?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FishaOfMen 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Woodson
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

This Forum has been soo helpful… I just made it thru my 30 days..so I assume im on phase 2… I’m nervous about introducing foods back in rotation..I miss my coffee..I was never a fan of tea..I still have problems figuring out breakfasts and drinks..I work retail at 5 am so time and energy is important…

This diet is alot of work cooking and preparing every night..but I feel better so I know its working..I used to take tums and pepcid ac pretty regular..my husband and I go to the farmers market every weekend.. hope I can still figure foods in the winter months..

It does seem like (as with most) some people tolerate things more than others its just figuring out what you can tolerate and what you cant

FishaOfMen
    Participant
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 29

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but one doesn’t graduate to Stage 2 of the diet until all candida symptoms and die-off symptoms are gone. This usually takes 6 to 12 months. Until then, we remain in Stage 1 of the diet. I’ve been on it for 2 1/2 months. It feels like all I do is cook, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. It’s a huge fight, the fight of my life, but I’ll do whatever it takes.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘phase one is over now what?’ is closed to new replies.