Phase One, Day one

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Phase One, Day one

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jackie2 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

rsagirly
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hello there,
    I found out I have candida the day after Christmas. Since then I have been cutting out all the bad foods from my diet. It has been hard since I have cravings. I decided the best way to go about it would be to follow the plan on this site. I had a hard time finding bentonite clay, I live in a small town. I have all the ingredients and began my quest today. I am excited to see what happpens. I would love to have energy, for the headaches to go away and the depression to finally lift. The reason I am writting is I would really like some support and to hear (read) how others are doing. I am hoping for some weightloss. I have been Vegetarian for 22 years and I am active. For some reason I am not loosing any weight.
    Rsagirly

Thomas
    Topics: 71
    Replies: 605

rsagirly wrote: Hello there,
    I found out I have candida the day after Christmas. Since then I have been cutting out all the bad foods from my diet. It has been hard since I have cravings. I decided the best way to go about it would be to follow the plan on this site. I had a hard time finding bentonite clay, I live in a small town. I have all the ingredients and began my quest today. I am excited to see what happpens. I would love to have energy, for the headaches to go away and the depression to finally lift. The reason I am writting is I would really like some support and to hear (read) how others are doing. I am hoping for some weightloss. I have been Vegetarian for 22 years and I am active. For some reason I am not loosing any weight.
    Rsagirly

Welcome to the forum.
    Please read our protocol there you will find all the important questions answered.
    http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

The beginning with its cravings and die-offs is a hard time. But keep in mind that you will be better after a while, the die-off with its sympthoms will stop and you will feel much better. I am sure if you stick to the diet hundred percent you will loose more weight than you wish for. I lost over 30 kg and I don’t know anyone here who kept his weight.

good health to you
    yours
    Thomas

Downtown
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 39

rsagirly,

This is the bentonite clay i used at one time. You can find it at vitamn shoppe.

http://www.sonnes.com/products_line_7.html

As for the diet, there are a lot of very informative and knowledgeable people on the site so ask questions if you have them. Secondly, be sure you are willing to dedicate yourself to the diet. It takes a lot of time and energy, but will be well worth the sacrifice. Best of luck.

Dt

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

You have come to the right spot. I wouldn’t worry about weight loss as much as getting your health back and your life back on track. This diet has been a blessing for me. Keep on it..stay focused. I’m just starting my 3rd month and I can’t express how much better I feel. This is the best gift I could have given myself. I’m so much better. My health and mental state have improved greatly. The support you get here is amazing. Stay strong. Once you go through the hard part…it only gets better…the hard part is really hard…just an fyi…the rest just keeps making you feel better and better. Stay strong.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Phase One, Day one’ is closed to new replies.