Pharmaceutical medications used to treat Candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Pharmaceutical medications used to treat Candida

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  cmoore 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

cmoore
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 24

Has anyone ever gotten a prescription for Candida like Diflucan? If so how was it, if not why not?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

cmoore wrote: Has anyone ever gotten a prescription for Candida like Diflucan? If so how was it, if not why not?

Synthetic antifungals are harder on the liver than natural antifungals which are normally much safer to take if used correctly.
    The truth is that neither prescription antifungals nor a natural one will cure a Candida infestation. When you reduce the overgrowth by a significant amount, you should add natural probiotics in the form of fermented foods as well as commercial probiotics which is how the environment in the intestines is changed in order to turn off the Candida growth gene. With the above being the purpose of an antifungal, natural will work as well as a prescription.

Able

PrettyInPink23
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 35

In the last 4 years I’ve taken over 20+ diflucan. Each time it worked for a week or two and came back worse. Over a period of time 1 pill didnt even work anymore…i gradually went to 2-3 a time to even make the infection go away for a week-2 and still came back…WORSE.
    I will never go to a traditional dr again for yeast! OR BV! which they give you antibiotics for, which creates the yeast!

Linda Rebber
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 4

I took Nystatin for 4 months. It helped while I was taking it. I started eating sugar again and it came back even worse. I’ve heard you can turn your candida into a superbug from taking Nystatin, so I’m afraid to take it again. I think Able is right, in that if you follow the diet and use natural anti fungals and probiotics you have a better chance of curing it.

cmoore
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 24

I makes me wonder if you really ever get beyond it at all.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Pharmaceutical medications used to treat Candida’ is closed to new replies.