PH Levels

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Doggiemama 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Doggiemama
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 204

When you have Candida Albicans…does it throw off you PH levels?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Doggiemama wrote: When you have Candida Albicans…does it throw off you PH levels?

The pH balance always changes in the intestines if you have a Candida overgrowth, although it may not show up in a test since the blood, urine, or saliva are the sections that are normally tested. So to cure the infestation, you need to do what is necessary to allow your intestines to develop an acidic pH environment again. The reason this is necessary is because an alkaline environment in your intestines turns the Candida growth gene on and therefore converts the benign Candida into an aggressive, pathogenic fungal form that we know as Candida albicans. This is why you have your infestation, and until you reverse the situation, you’ll have to continue to deal with the infestation.

In order to change the environment of your intestines from alkaline to acidic, you’ll have to rebuild the population of the flora in your intestines; there’s simply no other way to come to avoid this if the goal is to rid your body of the Candida. Of course, this won’t happen overnight, especially if you continue to feed the Candida the food sources on which they can continue to survive, because this will only increase their population, and the increasing population of the fungus will continue to take over the intestines, becoming more and more alkalized preventing the beneficial flora from increasing as well as surviving.

This is the reason that the protocol on the forum recommends kefir, Greek yogurt, and high doses of quality probiotics during the treatment, and it’s also the reason we have a specific diet to follow.
    The Protocol

Able

Doggiemama
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 204

Thanks Able.
    I have started the diet as of 4 days ago. I started taking probiotics before i started the diet and also taking anti-fungals.
    My PH was 7.0. Not sure if that is normal or a little acidic. I was thinking it was normal till i read somewhere that around 7.2-7.5 was normal…if i remember right. i cant remember anything anymore it seems.. UGH..
    But i have been reading this forum like crazy along with every website i ran across trying to learn about this.

I guess what I am asking..is 7.0 normal or not?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘PH Levels’ is closed to new replies.