Personal experience of diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Personal experience of diet

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

lothringer
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

I just discovered this site and found it interesting, but important facts
    are missing about nutrition, traditional remedies and recent scientific findings.

I have been investigating diets for now 5 years and tried a lot of remedies and
    my findings may interest somebody.

The diet I am following is roughly what is mentionned on this site :
    No alcohol,
    strong restrictions on glucids, no sugar.
    No coffe or decaffeinated coffee.
    A lot of green leaf vegetables.
    Wild fish.
    Olive oil and some fish liver oil.
    Goat cheese

I have tried vitamin supplements and I do not recommended them for reasons
    explained latter.

From my point of view, the diet proposed on this site lacks 4 points :
    1/ Hidden antibiotics
    2/ deficiency in Vitamin D
    3/ possible lack in trace elements required by immune system (Cu and Zn)
    4/ the liver treatment is inadequate.

Hidden Antibiotics :

Industrial farming is using more antibiotics than for human disease. Exact figures
    of the consumption of antibiotics in the agro-business are not available, the
    consumer must not be afraid. Very probably, the antibiotics concentrate along
    the food chain. By nature, antibiotics are toxins produced by molds to gain “lebensraum”
    again competing bacteriae. To restore a normal flora in your guts and on your skin,
    you must get rid of all antibiotics stored in your body.
    This takes at least 2 monthes, by avoiding meat coming from industrial farming or
    fish from aquaculture.

Deficiency in vitamin D :

Vitamin D (a fat soluble compound) is found in very few products.
    Fish liver oil and butter. In summer, sun exposition will also gives you some vitamine D.
    Recent surveys showed that European population is lacking vitamin D.
    Vitamin D is required for the immune system to be strong. A daily supplementation
    of one tea spoon of fish oil was a good tradition, excepted that the taste is really disgusting.

Trace elements :

To kill pathogens bacteriae and molds, macrophages need copper and zinc.
    Copper and zinc are heavy metals and cytotoxic, you need just a few milligrams per day.
    Copper and Zinc are POISONS, so be carefull.

Liver treatment :

What is presented as a liver treatment (olive oil and lemon juice) is not
    what traditional European healers had empirically found to treat liver.
    Olive oil is a powerfull antimicrobial : recent studies showed it kills
    Staphyc. Aureus. Ditto for lemon juice which contains lemonene, another
    powerfull antimicrobial. This recipe is a salad dressing and is very useful
    to kill pathogens.
    Traditional treatment of liver uses artichoke and thermal waters rich in sulfur.
    Detoxication in the liver consumes of lot of sulfur (thiol compounds).
    Tisan of artichoke (taste is bad) and mineral water with sulfate is all you need.

Vitamins : Why supplements may backfire.

With a normal diet of organic food, you are not at risk of a shortage of vitamin
    except for Vitamin D.
    We are not sailors of the 17e century threatened by scorbut.
    The fact about vitamins is that they are growth factors to bacteriae and molds
    in your guts. Vitamin supplements may fuel an overgrowth of some pathogens.
    Especially, vitamine C may trigger mood swings.

Herbal remedy from traditional European healers :
    I have found 2 herbal remedies to be effective against guts infection :
    1/Thyme. Tisane of thyme is a strong antiseptic.
    2/Common St. John’s-wort. Traditionally used by healers to treat wounds and avoiding gangrena.
    Must be used carefully as it interacts with medicaments.
    Tisane only in the morning, otherwise gives insomnia.

Mint is also a traditional and strong antimicrobial, but gives excitation, so I avoid it.

My Conclusion :

The candida diet just looks like reinventing the Lent (Careme).

Nothing new under the sun, just scientific findings that prove that
    empirical traditions were well based.

R. L. (M. Sc.)

P. S.: Don’t feed the MDs, they are fat enough.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I just discovered this site and found it interesting, but important facts are missing about nutrition, traditional remedies and recent scientific findings… have been investigating diets for now 5 years and tried a lot of remedies and my findings may interest somebody.

I know you think you’re helping, but you have no idea what the diet is like that the forum members are following because it isn’t on the website. And I doubt that you’ve read the entire forum protocol and all of the links which are a part of the protocol.

I have been investigating diets for now 5 years and tried a lot of remedies and my findings may interest somebody.

This is a Candida infestation forum. There is no new knowledge to be found by investigating diets. The knowledge needed on this forum comes from research and learning everything possible about the enemy, in this case, Candida albicans. You can’t defeat the enemy until you know the enemy.

From my point of view, the diet proposed on this site lacks 4 points

To repeat myself, you have no idea what you’re talking about because you haven’t seen the forum’s diet.

This takes at least 2 monthes, by avoiding meat coming from industrial farming or fish from aquaculture.

This is and has been a big part of the protocol here. You have no idea who the people are you’re addressing and what most of them are aware of.

Vitamin D (a fat soluble compound) is found in very few products.
    Fish liver oil and butter. In summer, sun exposition will also gives you some vitamine D

You also know nothing about the forum’s vitamin and other supplements protocol.

And if you’re telling these members who have a Candida infestation to use butter for their vitamin D supplementation, then that tells
    me everything I need to know about you and your “knowledge” about Candida albicans.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Personal experience of diet’ is closed to new replies.