Pero (Chicory) Instant Natural Beverage

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Pero (Chicory) Instant Natural Beverage

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

Hubby went shopping at Whole Foods for something for me to drink. He came home and told me he found Chicory Coffee….instant natural beverage 100% natural and 100% Caffene free.

I had two cups last night.

Woke up this morning with a sore throat…and white spot on back of throat. Did oil pulling right away. Please tell me how bad this is? Or if it is ok.

Ingredients: Barley, Malted Barley, Chicory, Rye
    Contains barley whic his a source of gluten

http://www.perous.com

Thanks for your help as always it is so much appreciated.

I also ate some roasted and salted shelled sunflower seeds that were sprinkled on my salad. less than a teaspoon I would think. Two whammies in one day???

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hi, Jackie.

The depth of the damage that any negative food has on the infestation is only a guess when it comes to an attempt at gauging the harm done. That’s because everyone’s case is different, so just as everyone’s response to the treatment will vary, so will a negative food response. Hopefully you’re far enough along that the small amount of these won’t be able to make much of a difference, at least not for a long time. I would continue with the oil pulling therapy three times a day for at least another week.

Able

Jackie2
    Participant
    Topics: 57
    Replies: 197

The problem is I don’t know if this stuff did anything bad? Was the ingredients in it bad for me? I loved having something to drink other than water so I was excited to have this. Also when should I start having kiefer? (sp). I just started having two teaspoons of greek yogurt twice a day. I had no problems with that.

Reactions for me are a tongue and back of throat that feel like a burning rash but nothing is obvious to the eye.

I think when I had this at the start I was eating oatmeal to sooth my mouth…Now I want to coat my mouth with cool greek yogurt. UGH.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Jackie2 wrote: The problem is I don’t know if this stuff did anything bad? Was the ingredients in it bad for me? Also when should I start having kiefer? (sp).

Jackie. The barley and malted barley as well as rye are capable of feeding Candida. Sunflower seeds can cause the production of mucus, which could account for the results of your spittle test (referring to your other post).

You could start the kefir any time now; but I recommend using homemade only, at least for now.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Pero (Chicory) Instant Natural Beverage’ is closed to new replies.