Permanent Bloating anyone?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Permanent Bloating anyone?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

sugrarrr
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 3

Does anyone else have permanent bloating? I know it must be from inflammation but I have been on the diet since the start of the year and have not seen any improvement with it. I started taking Betaine HCL a month ago and this has improved my stools but not the bloating. I tend to feel fat around the stomach area but know that this is not the case because i’m on the thinner side everywhere else and my diet consists of mainly buckwheat, oatbran (albeit quite a bit of both daily), eggs and vegetables.

How long did it take everyone’s bloating to disappear and what have people been doing/taking for it?

I suspect that it may help if i cut out buckwheat and oatbran completely. However, I can’t comprehend eating just eggs and veg for all my meals. I already eat 3-5 eggs per day.

Any help appreciated. Thanks

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

My bloating lasted a year, the only thing that helps me is getting a colonic. It’s helping my digestion and getting an oil change of all the nasty toxin, yeast, and bacteria in my gut. They saved me. Plus oat bran and buckwheat can bloat. But sometimes it takes some enigmas or colonics to keep things moving and keep taking enzymes. Proper food combining also. Meaning meat and veggies with no starch or fiber carbs. Or then eat some
    Starch with just meat. Hope this helps

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

Try to cut out the buckwheat and oat bran for a few days. See if there is any change.
    If not, you should visit a doctor and hope he comes up with a good (not -let me give you some pills-) answer.
    If it is, then just limit the amount of oat bran and buckwheat.

sugrarrr
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 3

Thank you for the suggestions.

I have had a course of 3 colonics before but didn’t continue with them after that to see a difference. I was also put off by experiencing watery stools for a week afterwards and didn’t know whether this was normal. Moochpb do you experience this as well? I will give them ago again. How frequently do you have them and are you not worried about possible perforation?

TheChosenOne, that is good advice that for some reason didn’t occur to me because I’m so dependent on both buckwheat and oat bran! I’ve cut out buckwheat today but I will wean off oat bran as I was too hungry today from eating only veg and eggs for lunch whilst having skipped breakfast! I don’t know what else I would eat for breakfast though :S I was up to 6 eggs today

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

sugrarrr;51061 wrote: TheChosenOne, that is good advice that for some reason didn’t occur to me because I’m so dependent on both buckwheat and oat bran! I’ve cut out buckwheat today but I will wean off oat bran as I was too hungry today from eating only veg and eggs for lunch whilst having skipped breakfast! I don’t know what else I would eat for breakfast though :S I was up to 6 eggs today

What I do is cook in the evening twice. I put the second dish in the fridge to eat it as breakfast. Usually it is a mix of raw and cooked vegetables and about 3-5 eggs.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You likely are deficient in digestive enzymes and/or stomach acid. If you don’t chew your food 30+ times per bite, then you are not chewing your food enough.

Chewing your food more will help your body produce enzymes naturally and will help break down the food you eat, giving you more nutrition:

https://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1222_Chew-your-food-longer–Simple-tip-to-improve-your-health.aspx

-raster

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Permanent Bloating anyone?’ is closed to new replies.