Period/or bleeding 3 times since March 1. Is this normal?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Period/or bleeding 3 times since March 1. Is this normal?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

PrettyInPink23
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 35

Would the bacteria and yeast and general disruption and trauma of the vaginal area cause bleeding/periods more than once a month.

This rarely happens to me, i mean it has happen before but not in a long time.

I got a period (started lasting longer 7 days+), then 2 weeks after that i started bleeding again for quite a few days. Now its april 11 and for the last few days i was VERY slightly spotting once or twice every few days, then today it looks like im bleeding again.

Is all this related? Or should I hit the health dept for a PAP?

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

Lots of girls reported messed up cycle during treatment, but bleeding every two weeks or so should not be normal. My cycle shortened to three weeks, then was back to normal and so on.

I would go to OBGYN and get it checked out. Most likely they will do a swab or PAP and possibly hormone levels from blood. I had a hormone disorder years back which caused bleeding for long time, often and a lot of. Mine was caused by stopping BC pills (my guess).

Good luck!

Arijana

s.
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 80

Don’t know if this helps, but when I started the candida cleanse/diet – I had my period then two weeks later got it again for 10 days then two weeks later I got it for 18 days. It really freaked me out because you can use me as a calendar – I’ve been dead on regular my whole life. I still have incredably heavy periods now – but they don’t last as long as they have in the past.

PrettyInPink23
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 35

well, that makes me feel a little better.

Hopefully its just junk thats coming out and from stress or what not.

And that there is nothing seriously wrong, although I made an apt for a PAP in May.

s.
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 80

Just in case too – I failed my PAP – but I knew that I had had a good one at my last yearly physical. They called me back in and the second one was just fine. I also had rounds of BV, yeast, BV, yeast. I had never had BV in my entire life until all of this started with the overgrowth. Hang in there!

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

PAP often fails and this is why they often do a repeat. It is supposed to be taken at certain period of the cycle but not many dr’s offices worry about it. My friend worked at my dr’s office when I lived in US so this is how I found out. She would always make me an appointment based on when I had my last period. Of course, since she worked there I had no trouble selecting the appointment I wanted 🙂

Arijana

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Period/or bleeding 3 times since March 1. Is this normal?’ is closed to new replies.