penile yeast infection

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions penile yeast infection

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ecstasy 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pedro
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Hello,
    A few weeks ago I went to the doctor becuase I had some pain while I urinated. I thought I had a std but I had a urinary tract infection as well as a yest infection. They put me on anti biotics to get rid of the urinary tract infection. Now that is gone. during the anti biotics they also gave me fluconazole. the yeast infection is still present. it has only gotten slightly better. It has been over a week since I had last taken antibiotics and I have been taking 150 grams of fluconazole everyday. My penis is still a bit sore and it is a bit painful when I pee. has anyone else had simalar experiences? If so, what have you done. I don’t have any other symptoms of systematic candida. other then my sore penis I feel great. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also should I avoid ejaculating. I had sex with my girlfrien a few days ago, (with a condom) and it burned a little when I came, not too bad though. I don’t want to make it worse but my girlfriend seems to be getting a little impatient. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

discodiver
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 34

Classis candida symptoms. I would elminate ALL sugar from your diet. No cake, bread, soda, pasta..etc for at least two weeks. You wont get any help from your doctor about this and all they will prescribe are things like Diflucan. This will only treay your symptoms. If you want…we can do this together and hold each other accountable to a very strict diet. Our lives actually depend on it.

pedro
    Replies: 1

So how about having sex? will it make it worse?

ecstasy
    Replies: 2

no what makes it worse is the food you’re eating. Cut out all simple carbs and sugar, even fruit.

Try getting a probiotic too, that helps a lot.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘penile yeast infection’ is closed to new replies.