Penile candida

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Penile candida

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris24 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mazymaze
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Hi everyone. It’s my first post here 🙂 I have some serious candida-like symptoms, including brain fog, anxiety, digestive problems etc. I’m going to try strict diet published on this forum. But before that, I need to get the answer for one question. I have full phimosis, which makes me unable to clean my penis properly. I’m afraid it can be impossible to treat candida by diet in my state. Should I have a surgery first or it cannot have any connection?

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Penile candida is just a symptom of overgrowth, which needs to be adressed in the gut. Treat the gut, and the penile candida will disappear.

mazymaze
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

I see. I’m not saying I have penile candida. With full phimosis you are unable to actually see your penis. It’s hidden in a foreskin. I read this forum a lot and I know that starting strict diet doesn’t make much sense with mercury fillings. I thought it might be the same with full phimosis, but if not, it’s okay.

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Yeah its really not a big deal for candida. Mercury is about chronic immuun suppression and triggering trauma responses that activate candida pathogens.

Welcome to the forum btw 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Penile candida’ is closed to new replies.